SeeMore Putters Thread

You better be mailing me a map with SeeMore retailers pointed out. Nothing more

Yep that's what it is!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Well heck then I don't need to make the trip up to Cleveland to drop off an FGP and Si2 to Phil. :)

Gotta love the passion of us seemore fans !

So I got a replacement mFGP for my old one and they are very different. New one is heavier and you can really tell the milling that went into it. Very impressed so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got a replacement mFGP for my old one and they are very different. New one is heavier and you can really tell the milling that went into it. Very impressed so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im not as well vwrsed as some.. but I believe the older ones were 330-340g and the new ones are 350g.

the milling on seemores is just amazing. I havnt seen one I dont like..

I am partial these days to my mfgpts as the milling just catches my eye and I tend to just stare...lol..

On the subject of weight, has anyone put lead tape on an old FGP? (and if so how do I do it without ruining the balance/feel) I love my Seemore for the feel and from 5ft but for lag putting it's too light for me.

I feel that on long puts I have to swing so far back that when I come through I get anxious and slow down into the ball. This leaves me with a lot of long second putts. It's probably a technique thing but I'm wondering if some additional weight will help as I've had to go back to my Ghost which is noticeably heavier.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

On the subject of weight, has anyone put lead tape on an old FGP? (and if so how do I do it without ruining the balance/feel) I love my Seemore for the feel and from 5ft but for lag putting it's too light for me.

I feel that on long puts I have to swing so far back that when I come through I get anxious and slow down into the ball. This leaves me with a lot of long second putts. It's probably a technique thing but I'm wondering if some additional weight will help as I've had to go back to my Ghost which is noticeably heavier.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I personally have not with the fgm mfgp or fgpts. however my spi instructor has said that himself, his students and even zach j add weight to help feel the stroke better. jman might have a better answer as hes talked about this topic.

I think I NEED a db4x! Great had shape, dual sight lines, plummers neck all my favorites. sdd RST it makes for a great putter

I think I NEED a db4x! Great had shape, dual sight lines, plummers neck all my favorites. sdd RST it makes for a great putter

Lots of options at SeeMore HQ currently!

I had one of those awhile back. only mallet I enjoyed rolling

I will update mine when I receive the m8 PR and my OneCS and z2c that I left with them for a couple of tweaks.

I will update mine when I receive the m8 PR and my OneCS and z2c that I left with them for a couple of tweaks.
What were your new specs sir? from thr vines looks like the shoulder was bothering you again.

What were your new specs sir? from thr vines looks like the shoulder was bothering you again.

My trial and error through the last few years nailed it perfectly! 33.75" length and 69* lie.

3 straight days of golf did not do my left arm any favors.... Still not as bad as March and April. Probably need to build the strength back up and have repetition to groove my swing and timing.

The tweaks on those two putters were more involved than lie angle adjustments. They did that at the event for us. Getting head weight on both of those reduced about 10 grams.

The tweaks on those two putters were more involved than lie angle adjustments. They did that at the event for us. Getting head weight on both of those reduced about 10 grams.
glad to hear the shoulder is healing and your getting the girls all fixed up. figured youd go m8 as I know you love that headshape.

glad to hear the shoulder is healing and your getting the girls all fixed up. figured youd go m8 as I know you love that headshape.

That was the only one they had left so I figured I had better grab it before it was gone!

My weekend updates, including a hand delivered (by Jman for some reason haha) Sushi cover that looks incredible in person.

A DVD and Triangulator which I'll be paying forward to my father.
An old school 2010 Christmas cover and yellow patent leather cover which will be awesome additions to the collection.
I finally made good on the Private Reserve headcover for my m7, despite waiting/hoping for a blue one haha!
Some great looking swiftwick socks, and a hat with the SeeMore and THP branding on it.
A limited edition "2014 Putting extravaganza" headcover that is amazing.

And then a putter that is a bit storied, but a deal promised to me by Cookie when he acquired it. Smoke Diamond z3c numbered 002. I'm so excited to have it. I'll do some proper photos of the z3c shortly.

20140616_085739.jpg

How insane is this finish? I'm going to add an inch to it, build up an i-Line to near midsize, and change the paintfill to my stock light blue. PUUUUUMPED.

20140616_090203.jpg

20140616_090211.jpg

20140616_090236.jpg

How insane is this finish? I'm going to add an inch to it, build up an i-Line to near midsize, and change the paintfill to my stock light blue. PUUUUUMPED.

20140616_090203.jpg

20140616_090211.jpg

20140616_090236.jpg
I like it!! very nice!

I need to get some pics up of my new M2, 37" with a counterbalance grip. Love the look of the face, and how the head fits my eye at address. Easily had my best putting day of the weekend with 31 putts, one true lip out and only 1 3 putt from 50+ feet down hill to a pin close to the front. Not enough courage on that one.

Saw some absolutely beautiful putters picked up by some of the other guys this weekend.

SeeMore Putters Thread

So so sexy!

M1
PR
Tri-sole
Copper shaft

So so sexy!

M1
PR
Tri-sole
Copper shaft

Cookie that is a gorgeous putter. The copper shaft is what really does it for me - just gorgeous. Enjoy!!!

Back