Status
Not open for further replies.
So this guy can throw. Back to back nights showing off the arm strength. The real question now is can he field the position?

[video=youtube;0uU-PoLYgTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uU-PoLYgTw[/video]

Francona is an idiot. .Open base at first 2 outs walk ortiz...nope hello 2 run homer

Man o man... I dont keep up with baseball... but Christ, I just checked out Tanaka's stats and some highlights. That guy is flat out filthy.

At the Braves game. Guy beside me says he's from Ohio. My reply? "I'm sorry."

uma5uqat.jpg

Santana with another HR...this one with a guy on base

.at this rate he should cross over the .200 batting average line for the year in the next few months.

Man o man... I dont keep up with baseball... but Christ, I just checked out Tanaka's stats and some highlights. That guy is flat out filthy.

He is legit for sure. Bad thing is his only loss so far has come against the worst team in baseball (maybe not record wise, but close I think). Just a shame he plays for the Bankees, I might consider liking him otherwise.

So what is the deal with the flag pole and hill in center field in Houston, that is just weird.

So what is the deal with the flag pole and hill in center field in Houston, that is just weird.

It is odd, but that stadium is pretty nice. I have quite enjoyed my time in that stadium

It is odd, but that stadium is pretty nice. I have quite enjoyed my time in that stadium

Same here. It's definitely not a cookie cutter stadium. But I enjoyed it. I thought the atmosphere was pretty good.

We went to a Yankees game a couple of weeks ago. I still am not crazy about the new stadium.

Same here. It's definitely not a cookie cutter stadium. But I enjoyed it. I thought the atmosphere was pretty good.

We went to a Yankees game a couple of weeks ago. I still am not crazy about the new stadium.

It is one of very few I haven't seen yet but I doubt in my mind it will live up to the old one

It is one of very few I haven't seen yet but I doubt in my mind it will live up to the old one

It's just huge and you feel away from the action. The old stadium you felt closer and the place used to get loud. Just seems to be missing here.

Yeah it looks nice, but I don't get that center field area at all.

Yeah it looks nice, but I don't get that center field area at all.

It is very strange I agree. Doesn't come I to play that often but when it does it can be dicey haha

Bravos down 5-1 to the Angels in the 9th just tied the game!!! Winning run at 2nd with no outs!

Cards with two in a row over the Nats.. Your welcome Braves fans hehe

And an inning ending double play. Awesome.

Free baseball!

Yes. Dammit. Although I had another word for it.

I go to the game last night. Trout and Pujols go deep tonight. Another dammit.

Anddd just like that the braves are losing again.

Way to go Kimbrel. Bammer

Hahahahah balked the leadoff guy to 2nd. Braves down by 1 with no one out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back