Live Update Thread - 2014 Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore Putters

Ted giving advice on putting and posture.

e5ytuby8.jpg

Ben talking to THPers about the stroke.

ezese3y2.jpg

This looks like a fantastic event! Now that I'm seeing the pictures, it's just awesome getting to spend time with a putting company like See More and their reps! A stroke or three on every hole- makes me think I need to get a proper putter fitting!!!! Great stuff! Enjoy, boys!

Getting the low down on putting on an arc

e8y8ytuj.jpg

Ted talking about head styles.

9uhyju3u.jpg

Plane board is such a great tool. Why did I miss this trip?
I absolutely love mine! Hope these guys are taking notes!!

Cody talking about counter balance.

yhajygy3.jpg

Ted talking about head styles.

9uhyju3u.jpg

I would love to hear his thoughts as I go back and forth between blade and mallet styles.

Getting the low down on putting on an arc

e8y8ytuj.jpg
make sure you listen to this man. He is the best putting instructor ive ever had the pleasure of learning from!

can you consistently match forward press? Ben and I tend to think it's tough. SeeMore with RST guarantees the same setup each time.

Exactly what I would expect to hear!

make sure you listen to this man. He is the best putting instructor ive ever had the pleasure of learning from!

Cyber Coach in person. I feel like he should be teaching them from another room. Their heads may explode.

Sox Fan and Cody working on ball position.

y3u9epuq.jpg

Great stuff guys, look like a blast!

A bunch of history and more tech info than we can digest.
etu5ujah.jpg

Grip installations made easy by lasers. SeeMore even takes alignment seriously in grip installation!
7a2a4a2y.jpg

Cyber Coach in person. I feel like he should be teaching them from another room. Their heads may explode.
all that knowledge in person..without breaks and time to soak it in...its definitely a possibility. . he looks so off his game without the rrademark hat on lol

Soak it up boys, lots of knowledge there

Amart and Sox fan getting fit.

are6a7u7.jpg

Fittings are happening

pabu3a8u.jpg

Back