Live Update Thread - 2014 Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore Putters

No fingers down the shaft so far....hmmm

Andy (amart) can't miss on the practice green!

Fitting going on in group 1

upu2a4a7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Getting fit!

50C9BAE6-56C1-439E-B953-041FC55481F7_zpstppuk1cn.jpg

Getting a lot of great info on the stroke!

epyryqes.jpg

e3u3yvev.jpg

Rambler putting w/ his eyes closed. Talking club path

ba4e9ebe.jpg

Fitting: putter to short causes a stroke that's more outside. Too long and your stroke is gonna be insdie. Length of the putter is key! For me it's 35 inches!

Balance disk are great for building a stable foundation.. go slow young padawan as you can fall easily.. #experienced

Balance disk are great for building a stable foundation.. go slow young padawan as you can fall easily.. #experienced
The feeling after a minute on those is incredible, almost like you have concrete in your shoes.

Some fittings going on...

y2u7unyd.jpg

ehesujy5.jpg

SO much awesome in here. I had a blast when I got to visit earlier this year and looks like they are pulling all stops out for you all. Soak it all in and it will be worth it in the long run fellas

se5uvyma.jpg

Colorful!

So much great stuff in this thread already, and it is just getting started!!! Have fun today, guys, and keep the updates coming!

Ben is phenomenal. Very easy to see he knows exactly what he's talking about with the putting stroke.

Posture lesson

2u6e7u9u.jpg

henahejy.jpg

I love the little posture trainers. This would be a great tool to teach proper balance on the greens or the course for that matter :thumb:

Man I am jealous right now.

Wow there are a ton of great photos! Looks like a lot of great information, knowledge, and new putters will come from this event.

We haven't even got to the vault yet.

The feeling after a minute on those is incredible, almost like you have concrete in your shoes.

first time ben recomended them I questioned them. however I use them once a week for about 20 minutes with a belly putter and hit putts.. feel like a concrete block when I putt now.. such a grwat inexpensive training aid

Guys in the warehouse.

hyqa6use.jpg

Back