Oldest Club In Your Bag

Yes they are. I switch back and forth between my different classic sets. I actually have a thread here about playing Classics vs Modern clubs, and am posting my scores to show the handicap difference for me playing Classics vs Modern Clubs.
Thanks for your concern about my ability to read a thread title though Smallville, as always I am glad to see you are watching over me.
Oooooooooooooh...

Up until a few months ago it was a Chi Chi Rodriguez "Northwestern" 4 wood. Purchased from JC Penney in 1981 on my first trip to Sarasota from the UK.
It finally broke after playing a beautiful approach. It was my "go to" club!

RIP!

In my bag is my original 53* 60* 588 wedges but i dont know what year theyre from, they were a gift

well we have a winner or very close I think --- just retired in jan. 14 wife let me get all new stuff ------ putter 1968 bullseye and still love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well we have a winner or very close I think --- just retired in jan. 14 wife let me get all new stuff ------ putter 1968 bullseye and still love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow....ya, I think that might be the winner! ha

For me, not very old. Vr-s 4 wood. But, I only picked up golf again after a layoff due to school two years ago.

A Titleist 503H 19* hybrid that has been in my bag since 2007. I have tried and purchased numerous hybrids but this is still the straightest. I expect it to be in my bag for another 7 years.

Everything is pretty recent, within the last years or so, except for 2 Adams A12 Pro hybrids (20* and 23*) that were probably introduced about 3 years ago. I've been interested in other hybrids, but can't find any that I hit better than these.

Oldest Club In Your Bag

Well my oldest club in the bag is coming out today (Cobra Cavity Back 3w) and in goes the J40 4w.

Last edited:
In my travel bag I still rock a Maxfli Goliath 3W I bought at a yard sale back in 05'. The thing is monstrous long and great off the deck on long par 5s I can usually reach in 2. Not bad for a $10.00 yard sale club. Not embarrassed at all to bag it either....especially after friends see me drill it. Chedk it out

I've had some decades old clubs in my bag regularly as late as last year, but this year the oldest clubs in my bag are the Cleveland FL 3 and 5w from 2011.

Before the new wedges went in the bag a week ago, oldest was a Vockey 60* wedge (don't remember the exact model) my dad won in a tournament and gave me back in 1996.

Mine would be a tie. My 2012 nike method concept British open blue putter and my 2012 5-pw razr x black irons.

I think the oldest gun in my bag is a SeeMore m2w from 2013! It's just a few weeks older than the rest.

But it's just like the pros say. The face of the club is still flat and until they change that it doesn't matter what you bag if you've got a sound swing you can hit anything. Not saying equipment doesn't matter, and some of the new technology in clubs are great, but if you have a jacked up swing it wouldn't make a difference at all.

My Nike Method 001 putter and xFT wedges - 3 years. I'm going to give the putter a facelift this week with a new SuperStroke Ultra Slim 1.0 Midnight grip. My wedges will eventually be the oldest because I can put in a new face when the grooves wear out. Best wedges I've ever gamed. Great feel because they're not "chunky".

My irons...
The original AP2's

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

ping pal bronze putter putter from 1980 something. How's that for old.

Original Adam's Tight Lies Strong 5. Got it for $1.99 at Good Will and it has been my most reliable fairway wood ever. Keeping an eye out for the 16.5 version.

Oldest in my bag was the SeeMore mFPG2 it just got replaced with a brand spanking new SeeMore SB2.

Adams Fast 12LS Driver.

my TM DLL

The oldest clubs in my current bag are my TM Superfast 3 wood and 3 and 4 hybrids. I believe they are circa 2010, but don't quote me on that.

Still rockin' my PING ISI's, made for me in good old 1999 :)

up to Sunday i had a set of skymax deep impact irons made in 1998. got say way have taught my dad bro and me how to play golf and will teach my brother in law how to play golf now.

Back