Happy Father's Day to all the dads on THP!

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Funny-Fathers-Day-Quotes-for-Dad-Wishes-Saying.gif

Happy Fathers Day to everyone.

Happy Fathers Day to all!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Happy Father's Day to all the awesome dad's on here of the human and animal variety!!

Happy fathers day, guys. Being a dad is by far the most rewarding thing I've ever done... sometimes the most frustrating thing too, but the joys FAR outweigh the frustrations.

Happy Father's Day, guys! I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Happy Fathers day to all the dads!

My round is rained out today but that is ok. Will spend the day with my family and watch the final round of the U.S. Open with my dad. Not too shabby, happy dad's day everyone!

Spending time with my family on Fathers Day. It's amazing the joys felt with being a dad. Happy Fathers Day

Big Happy Father's Day shout out to my pop (Maddog701) if it wasn't for him I would have never taken up the game I'm absolutely in love with!

ugydaruz.jpg

My wife taught her to say Happy Fathers Day, I love you daddy. Best present ever!
pu9a8e4e.jpg

Happy Father's Day to all the dads on THP!

Happy Fathers Day THPers! Been almost 10 years since I lost mine and I try to be half the man he was everyday. I'm thankful for his life and his impact and I'm thankful for a great stepfather.

Breakfast in bed this morning wasn't too shabby either!

Enjoy your day dads!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Happy Father's Day guys...particularly to those of you who get to celebrate it for the first time.

Happy fathers day to all!!

Happy Father's Day guys! Hope you're having a great day with your families.

Happy Father's day everyone! Hope everyone is out enjoying time with their families

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy father's day everyone! Amazingly rewarding to be part of my kids lives.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Happy happy happy

hyje9yry.jpg

Happy Father's Day everyone!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Happy Father's Day fellas!

Happy fathers day guys!

Happy Father's Day everyone!!!

Back