Live Update Thread - 2014 Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore Putters

Forced carry par 5 to end the day

4a6ahe7u.jpg

Live Update Thread - 2014 Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore Putters

Looking good. Where's my boy Winchell? Same swing, I'm sure similar outfit, are they the same person?

Oh I'm here. I'll try and grab a pic with him in a sec

Edit: he's already gone

Last edited:
Great day playing with JohnnyMojo, Cotton Candy Dave, and afwcardinal. Finished all square against Johnny!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hope everyone has safe travels home. What a great event this has been, even for those of us following along at home.

Thanks for sharing this awesome event with us guys!
Seemore, Thank you for your support!
THP, great idea! I think this event was truly special, I look forward to more or these type of events.

Safe travels home to everyone!

You guys did an awesome job with keeping us up to snuff on all the details of this outing. What I want to know now is did everyone bring home a new putter? :D

You guys did an awesome job with keeping us up to snuff on all the details of this outing. What I want to know now is did everyone bring home a new putter? :D

No. Not all of us. But quite a few did. That's for sure

I pretty much had to buy one given how poorly I putted, yesterday. Imagine that... Putted much better, today, with a new SeeMore. And, Ted (from SeeMore) is based near Milwaukee. I think I hear putting lessons calling my name.

Oh what a day today! Had a great time today with everyone and played pretty well this weekend. Great people, great weather and now time to head home. Thanks again for everything THP and SeeMore.

Safe travels everyone and thanks for all of the updates through out the weekend.

It was great following along. Safe travels everyone. Hopefully this event returns next year

Nate and I are chilling at the Gibson bar in the airport watching golf and having some drinks.

What a weekend with the best people you could ask for.

Alex Rochelle commented today how he was blown away getting to see this in person and how it works. We come from all over the country for one purpose and have one hell of a time like we've been best friends forever.

Simply doesn't get any better than this!

Lots of thoughts when I get home, loved every second of this weekend, 8 more hrs of driving!

I'm half way home, had to stop and stretch a little. Lots of thoughts to share after I get there and unwind. Thanks to everyone for making this one awesome weekend. Safe travels all.

Lots of thoughts when I get home, loved every second of this weekend, 8 more hrs of driving!
Keep it between the lines, and be safe.

Such an amazing day today. The guys at SeeMore are really second to none. They seriously treated us like family. They gave us the top shelf treatment. Jim, Ted, Cody, and Ben helping us on course and having a family dinner and just giving us an unreal amount of swag. I'm seriously in awe of this weekend.

with this type of treatment and knowledge, i may even consider changing to a see more putter and give up my ben hogan that i have used since 1972 !.....maybe! lol

Man so much awesomeness in here. Thank you all for keeping us updated through this weekend. Thank you SeeMore for being so hospitable to those lucky THPers that got out there for this. Such an awesome event. Safe travels everyone as you head home!

Just got into Arkansas. Have about 8-9 hrs to make it home.

I'm half way home, had to stop and stretch a little. Lots of thoughts to share after I get there and unwind. Thanks to everyone for making this one awesome weekend. Safe travels all.
Had a blast today. Be safe and get that back rested up.

...Thank you SeeMore for being so hospitable to those lucky THPers that got out there for this...

Cannot be said enough. They were flat out awesome.

Looks like another stellar THP event for all that participated . Great course, great people and a great company in SeeMore laying it all out on the table for the guys . Congrats on the awesome putter wins Doc and Troy !

Back