wadesworld

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all,

I'm back. I hope everyone is doing well.

I've gotten the family issues which lead to my break mostly under control and I'm starting to get more opportunities to spend time on golf.

I haven't played much golf since the MC last year. I've played maybe 3 times and have reverted to my old 90-ish ways.

Although I'm just dipping my toes back in the water, it's good to be back. I've missed conversing with you guys and missed playing golf. I doubt I'll be able to be as active as I was last year, but I'm thrilled to be back regardless.

Wade

Welcome back Wade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back dude! Glad things are going well for you

Welcome back Wade

Welcome back.

Welcome back wade!

Glad to hear things are smoothing out in ya life! Welcome back and enjoy the rest of this year :bomb:

welcome back, Wade!

Welcome back, Wade. Glad to see you back around.

Great to see you on here again, buddy

Wade freaking world...was just talking about you a few days ago glad to see u back

Wade! Glad to see you back dude.

Glad to see I'm not the only one to abandon the reservation . Welcome back Wade !

Welcome back, Wade!

Welcome back!

Welcome back Wade

Welcome back Wade, glad every thing has gotten back to manageable and look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Welcome back

Welcome back Wade!

Im glad I happened to see this thread. I was just thinking earlier today that I hadn't seen a post by you in a while. Good to see you back and I hope all is well with you and yours.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back