Live Update Thread - 2014 Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore Putters

Sounds like everyone had a great time!

Live Update Thread - 2014 Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore Putters

I've loved the thread guys!! Great job everyone!! What I wanna see is a pic from Jman what did you get from the vault?

Not a thing!

I'm still in it. Eff.

We just left Little Rock. That traffic was some of worst ive ever been in with no real cause but the truckers blocking off lanes

Delayed flight = hanging out w my man Rambler at the airport bar watching the US Open. Wish it was more competitive.

Delayed flight = hanging out w my man Rambler at the airport bar watching the US Open. Wish it was more competitive.
Enjoyed it. Good to be able to just hang out and enjoy some of the US Open and good conversation. Oh, and frosty beverages, of course.

We are in Cincy. Rough traffic in southern KY but we made it through without any issues. What a blast this past weekend was, gonna be a SeeMore hang over tomorrow for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

We are in Cincy. Rough traffic in southern KY but we made it through without any issues. What a blast this past weekend was, gonna be a SeeMore hang over tomorrow for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

We just passed through it too. That traffic was nuts. And that RV on fire, no bueno

On the plane, headed north. Now it's setting in that the event is over. Major bummer. It was great mtg everyone, and look forward to seeing a few of you in Sept!

You guys did an awesome job with keeping us up to snuff on all the details of this outing. What I want to know now is did everyone bring home a new putter? :D

You know I did. Putted pretty well with it today.

I am gong to get a quick shower and get to bed. I am exhausted after such an awesome non stop weekend.

I am gong to get a quick shower and get to bed. I am exhausted after such an awesome non stop weekend.

Glad you made it home safely, roomie. I see the new counter balanced putter was good to you today.

Make sure that raccoon is out of the car before you turn down!! Ha!

Home sweet home. Packing the family up for the beach tomorrow. More awesome thoughts later. Still processing everything.

Will provide a recap soon, but need to get some home front things addressed. I do want to say that this could not have gone any better though. This was simply an exceptional time. Of course, there is never enough time at a THP event, but it was sure awesome to meet some more friends face to face.

JM

I'm gonna sprawl out on this one

edy8e6yb.jpg

Wow what a weekend! Great guys, great golf and an exceptional company in SEEMORE! Only made it thru 14 holes today before I had to leave to make my flight. Oh and still haven't seen my golf clubs.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

Just landed in Jax and got my luggage. Such an amazing weekend in TN w/ THP and SeeMore.

Just got home finally after a 7.5hr drive. After my round today had to run over to the Opryland mall and get the wife a gift. Figured she would like a seemore but guess not. Had a great time this weekend and seemore just blew my mind away with how amazing they are. Gong to unpack here and get some sleep. I'll do a recap in the morning.

Loved following along, I have a feeling I am going to be purchasing another seemore this week

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Made it he about an hour ago after a looooong drive. Thoroughly enjoyed playing amd riding with Jman today and playing with Doc and Capt. Dru!

Just made it home... Man what a weekend. Great playing with some THpers and man, Seemore outdid them selves on this. More later on the recap after I can get some zzzzzzz's. Hope all got he safe.

Back