THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20.4 to 19.5. My round yesterday was so bad it didn't even register. Hopefully my round tomorrow will help lower the cap. Down 8.2 strokes since last may.

Down a titch this revision to 13.4 from 13.8.

Some pretty impressive drops taking place, keep up the great work everyone

After a couple of rounds in the 60's since my last update I have gone done another .9 from 2.1 to 1.2. Getting closer to that goal I set at the beginning of the year. Gotta keep doin work

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Good you now have to give me shots since you're a 1.2 and I'm 1.4.

I went down from an 11.7 to a 10.9. Had some good rounds in there and then threw up a 93 this past Friday that brought it up a tad.

My game right now is probably the best it's ever been. I was a bit nervous after the 93 on Friday, I was doing things on the golf course that I hadn't done since the beginning of the year. I don't know if it was just one of those days or what but I stewed about it for a day and a half and decided to go out and play 9 last night and the results were much better, other than a terrible approach on the last hole that left me short sided and a long putt that led to a double, ended up a +7 42, kind of a sour end to what was looking like a great round, but I will take it and it puts my mind at ease. Just continuing to work hard and practice short game to get me to my goals.

finally got enough rounds in now that I played on sat to get a handicap. Sitting at a 13.2 as my last two rounds were 88 and an 84 on sat. Super pumped right and know that single digits is in sight.

Down to 10.8 from 11.3. Its getting there but tons of more work needs to be done

Down to 10.8 from 11.3. Its getting there but tons of more work needs to be done

Keep up the good work buddy

Look at this guy doing work, well done buddy!

Holding around 8.1 right now may go up a bit once a couple of my low scores drop off unless I can replace them with low scores

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I have changed yet again, going from a 1.0 to a 1.3, and it largely falls on my iron striking. With how wet it's been here, I haven't had the proper opportunities to spend time at the driving range, something I was able to do a lot last year. Hopefully this week will be a different story, as it has been an incredible nuisance to me.

Not sure how I jumped up to 6.9 from 7.5, I definitely don't feel like I'm playing that type of golf right now. Two bad rounds out of the last three.

Down to 14.6 from 15.3. After trending worse on every update this year, it was good to finally see an improvement.

Went from 16.0 to 16.1. I think my handicap might be the only thing consistent about my game at this point :)

Officially down to 6.7 after playing some excellent golf at dawn today. 7.3 -> 6.7.

Continuing to drop! Down another .5 from last cycle to 12.0! Started the summer at 15.3

Officially down to 6.7 after playing some excellent golf at dawn today. 7.3 -> 6.7.

Keep up the good work Castor

I am down from 19.2 to 18.2, I've been playing better lately, but I need to get it together off the tee

I am down from 19.2 to 18.2, I've been playing better lately, but I need to get it together off the tee

1 full point is a solid drop, keep it up!

1 full point is a solid drop, keep it up!
thanks, I am still working on that 14 goal for the end of the summer, I got to 16 last fall, I want to keep improving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back