The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

This sucks, Pete was working his ass off and was going to be a real asset to his team, the MC and THP. You will be missed P.C.

Tough for O'Carroll but a huge opportunity for 1 lucky THPer.

Absolutely gutted for you Pete. You know how I feel already buddy. I hope whoever takes his place is ready to work and give everything they possibly have because, like JB said, you have very big shoes to fill.

Announcement

With a heavy heart, THP must formally announce that one of the participants is not able to compete in the 2014 #THPMC due to injury. O'Carroll was injured recently and after treatment will not be able to continue the journey. We wish him the best of luck and we hope everybody joins us in their thoughts towards great treatment and full recovery.

You will be missed O'Carroll and we know the replacement will have large shoes to fill.

Replacement post coming up shortly for a chance to join in on the action.

Everyone on DotCom is saddened and heartbroken at the loss of Pete. He has been an awesome teammate and he will be truly missed.

Whomever gets his ticket to the dance has big shoes to fill. Were not going to Myrtle Beach for a vacation, we are going to win. We are going to win for Pete.

This is terrible. Very sad to hear this. O'Carroll, please take it easy and i hope itd nothing too serious buddy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

O'C.... You will be missed buddy. Good luck with your recovery and we will be praying for you

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Sorry to hear that O'Carroll. It's been fun to follow you through the process and I hate that you won't be able to play.

That freaking sucks Pete! Heal up soon!

Sorry to hear Pete. You were putting in the work like no other. You will be missed next month and I wish you quick recoveries.

Pete sorry to hear this information. I know how much you had worked on your game and I saw first hand flashes of a great, great game in Indy. Injuries suck...I'm sorry buddy.

Man, that really sucks Pete. I hope you heal up soon.

All the best to you Pete, so sorry to hear this.

Pete I hope you get well soon. I am sorry you won't be there

Man this stinks. Sorry to hear this Pete. I know this stings bad. Good luck in your recovery.

Get well soon Pete! I saw the thread for the opening first and my heart rate increased three fold. Then I saw the handicap requirement and I climbed under my desk and cried for a moment.

Looking forward to see who gets picked for this, good luck to those who enter!

Pete so sorry to hear this awful news. Hope you heal up soon.

Amazing opportunity for a lucky THP member wish I met the qualifying criteria to throw my hat in. Good luck to all those that do this will truly be an amazing experience for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'll be missing my Cleveland/Srixon teammate! We got one opening ! Saddle up!

I'm absolutely crushed for Pete. We started talking about the MC late last summer and from the day he was picked we spent a lot more time playing together and practicing. I know how much he wanted this opportunity, and frankly I thought he deserved it. O'Carroll had done a lot of things right on his #journeytobetter. He was not taking his responsibilities lightly on the forum, as he lead his team in post count every single month in 2014. It's a really tough break for him, his team, and the event.

Pete I'm so sorry sweetie. Dean and I have had many conversations about how you were killing it in ever aspect of what it means to be a Morgan Cupper. I know you will get another shot. Right now you just need to concentrate on getting better. You know Dean and I are here if you need anything.

Having known this was coming for a few days, I've been pretty bummed and angry. I've seen Pete worked very hard on his game during months of snow and through a late thawing spring. He had the whole practice round and range session results across the spectrum. It pains me to see a stupid bad driver ruin this opportunity for him.

The goal since the beginning was to bring Team Dot Com home a shiny trophy. It looks like now it's time to bring it home for O'Carroll.

Having known this was coming for a few days, I've been pretty bummed and angry. I've seen Pete worked very hard on his game during months of snow and through a late thawing spring. He had the whole practice round and range session results across the spectrum. It pains me to see a stupid bad driver ruin this opportunity for him.

The goal since the beginning was to bring Team Dot Com home a shiny trophy. It looks like now it's time to bring it home for O'Carroll.

I'll be bringing mine home to Albany. He can check it out :alien: too soon?
Wardy - I know how much Pete enjoyed being part of your team. You guys are a crazy bunch. We'd go out and play and when we'd take the turn there would 90 messages that he missed. Like you, I knew this was coming and I share your emotions.

Oh man! That's stinks Pete! Wishing you a speedy recovery

Announcement

With a heavy heart, THP must formally announce that one of the participants is not able to compete in the 2014 #THPMC due to injury. O'Carroll was injured recently and after treatment will not be able to continue the journey. We wish him the best of luck and we hope everybody joins us in their thoughts towards great treatment and full recovery.

You will be missed O'Carroll and we know the replacement will have large shoes to fill.

Replacement post coming up shortly for a chance to join in on the action.

What a bummer. Hope your wrist heals quick and you can get back at it soon man.

This sucks so much, and I'm heart broken for my DotCom brother. As a very close team, we're all taking this a little hard, especially with how hard Pete has worked. Pete might not be playing in the MC, but he is still at the heart of team DotCom. We will soon be 9 strong and ready to work.

Back