What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 97 at The Players Club here in Henderson, KY. About an average round for me out there. Lost two balls in the rough I should've found, and hit two in the water. That's four strokes right there I could've shaved.

Shot my best round ever with a score of 80. It's been my goal to break 80 by the end of July and I'm getting closer. Not bad for a guy that this time last year was averaging in the mid 90's.

81 on a really tough track

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

41/44 85 with 37 putts. Was rolling good till the heat and lack of water got me. Walked today and probably should have rode. Only so much water you can carry lol
Playing a course next week I haven't seen in years. Hope to do better their or feel better when I walk off 18

41/38 for a 79, long rain delay after 6 and then the course got backed up to a 5.5 hour round. Just couldn't get anything going.

41/38 for a 79, long rain delay after 6 and then the course got backed up to a 5.5 hour round. Just couldn't get anything going.
I would love to shoot 79 with rain delay in the middle and being in 5+ hr round. good work!

Shot a 91 today, 48/43. Very soggy conditions after the rain last night but the greens were smooth and quick. Only 30 putts but too many chips. Played much better on the back which I hope bodes well for tomorrow's tourney.

What did you shoot today?

Went and played a second 18 tonight. Hit the ball well again on the front but ran out of steam on the back. Should have eaten a bigger lunch. Shot 39/43.

So today's scores for 36 today are 43/40 & 39/43. Not to shabby for starting slow and running out of steam.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Went and played a second 18 tonight. Hit the ball well again on the front but ran out of steam on the back. Should have eaten a bigger lunch. Shot 39/43.

So today's scores for 36 today are 43/40 & 39/43. Not to shabby for starting slow and running out of steam.

Sounds like a great day

Sounds like an awesome day froggy!

Nice shootin!

shot a 96 today, 49/47...but probably more telling is i had 7 pars. A case of Jekyll and Hyde golf today.

87 ugh one of those woulda coulda shoulda rounds. At least my driver is working and I remembered how to chip again.

81 with 3 doubles, one triple and 28 putts. Hit 11 greens. Really turning the corner with my swing changes. Couple more weeks of practice and look out!! :) #excited

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Brutal 88. 15 over on 7 holes alone. So I guess the other 11 were solid at 1 over...

Hahaha dude I shot the same damn thing last week! What the hell happened to us on the front 9!?!? :laughing:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Must be something about skiers, we don't like the front nine!

Played like Sh!t today, 46/50 for the worst round I've had in awhile. Front 9 wasn't great, but not bad; as usual the putter wasn't getting it done. Back 9 I think I just got tired and lost focus, started with 2 7's and then had an 8 before it was over. After the round, I went out to the putting green for about an hour to try and figure some stuff out. Not the round I was hoping for today, but a definite wake up call that I need to remain focused on the course. Part of the problem was I was chasing some long hitters/good players, and trying to keep up with their games, and it took me off of mine. I wasn't laying up to distances, I was forcing things and getting to odd yardages and I struggled because of it. Lesson learned, and the sting of this high score will make sure I don't forget it anytime soon.

Shot an 40/44 : 84 today. Driver was pretty much on point as I hit 63% of my fairways off the tee. However my irons and short game is what needs some work it appears. I only hit 50% of my greens, and had 35 putts...most of my putts being on the back nine.

From the mini-computer!

Played some pretty decent golf today! 77 on a tough course, and missed some easy shots, a promise I can do even better.

6a2y8eje.jpg

Been away from this thread for a bit and I'm seeing some really great scores posted up. I've gotten in 4 rounds since my last posting and they were all in the 80s. Shot 86, 84, 89, 87 for my last four rounds at my home course. I'm playing my best golf ever but I still have room for improvement in the putting area.

42/38 +8 80. Had nothing in the front. 1 fir, 2 gir and 16 putts. Back ball striking was better as swing felt much better after I realized I was getting quick. Focused on tempo and found 4 fir and 6 gir. Missed the first 3 greena but hit the final 6. 16 putts on the back, couldnt get birdy opportunities to drop. Total 4 fir, 8 gir 32 putts. Need to wake up that flatstick!

Talk about a tale of two nines

Even on the front
+7 on the back

Couldn't find the fairway off the tee. Only two fairways all day

Lower body just wasn't in sync with the upper body today, resulting in a lot of pulls

Played some spectacular golf on the front 9...and less spectacular on the back 9. My second round today, felt good, but started making stupid mistakes by trying to play it too safely. 3 birdies is always nice.

u4e2y6ud.jpg

Shot a 36 over 7. Course was empty until I got to the 7th green, where there were 6 carts backed up on 8 that just sat there, some on the tee and some in the fairway. Not sure if it was an afternoon league, but I was running short on time so I split after chipping around the green while waiting to see if they started playing (they didn't).

Good = I put my old Cobra LD back in the bag, and going back to the pull fade had me in every fairway I hit it. Nice! 1 putted twice, and had a 7i bump and run that I holed.

Bad = chipping out of rough. I really need more work on that.

Ugly = irons. I'm at my wits end. Slice after slice after slice. I hit a gorgeous 3h.... that was awesome until it started coming down and took a 90* right turn OOB into some condos. Time to video some more.

Shot 50 on 9 holes. There wasn't a part of my game I'm happy with right now. 19 putts, short off the tee, inaccurate with my irons...just really starting to feel frazzled. Gonna get a few more trips out this week, then head to a marriage retreat, hopefully get my head on straight. After that, definitely planning a couple of lessons and get back on the straight & narrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back