The Official THP March Madness Bracket Contest (Spoilers possible)

Isn't that tomorrow?

GolferGal was talking about the small group she joined that is the pick em group, not the bracket group (I think).

GolferGal was talking about the small group she joined that is the pick em group, not the bracket group (I think).

I think so as well. She's in there. You can actually pick day 1 and day 2 now.

As a reference to those that are curious, this is another pick em game very similar to the championship week pick em.

I'm in

Looks like we have a few late-comers and a few more who haven't filled out their brackets. I think the first game is 12:20 PM Eastern time.

That also means we have time for more people to join in!

Champ Here!

We're sitting at 65 people with just a couple more hours to go. There are four people who have not filled out their brackets!

Fill out your brackets people....if I can do it and I have no idea who these teams are you can do it too!

And yes, you guys are right I was refering to the smaller pick 'em thing that Spank set up....I have no idea what I am doing there but I will make my picks.

How long do I have to leave my new avatar up for? When will the madness end?

I filled out my bracket but don't know how to change my last name. My account name is XSChunkylover77 so it is pretty close to my screenname here.

I filled out my bracket but don't know how to change my last name. My account name is XSChunkylover77 so it is pretty close to my screenname here.

That's close enough. I had to add numbers to the end of my name. There's only one entry that is an issue that a decision will have to be made on (I'm glad it's not me making it!)

That's close enough. I had to add numbers to the end of my name. There's only one entry that is an issue that a decision will have to be made on (I'm glad it's not me making it!)

It might not even be an issue after today or tomorrow.:D

The big dance starts today!! :clapp:

Now...if I can only remember my username and password........

so today is the beginning. the best 2 days of the basketball year.

it just so happens to coinicide with the nicest day of the golfing year so far.....the tee sheet is packed......

how am i supposed to enjoy my beer and wings while i'm managing a fracking jam packed tee sheet??

mother nature is no basketball fan!!!!

I took a couple long-shots, but I'm in! Thanks for another great contest!!! :banana:

You can edit the name of your bracket by clicking your name on the page listing all the members in the group. Quick and easy. I had to change mine as well because it defaulted to my ESPN screen name.

There's one other that we're not sure who it is: timacioust 5. Don't forget we need your screen name if you are in the contest.

Perhaps a mini bracket buster for some. Notre Dame could be in trouble.

And Villanova is down, but just by 8 points!!

Perhaps a mini bracket buster for some. Notre Dame could be in trouble.

That could just turned to an is.

Back