THP FL Golf Outing

PM sent. This is officially only a month away!!!!! I am already saving up my $$$ in case I hit something I can't live without.

I dont think I could save enough in time. Maybe I'll hit the lottery and just take it all back home with me! :good:

You guys better notify the closest Golfsmith/Golf Galaxy/Dick's, etc. that their sales might spike up that weekend. Maybe they should send someone to take orders on hand?

Well apparently JB has been keeping track...I am aware at how organized he is so I figured he didn't have a list, but I will admit I was wrong. anyhow, if you don't mind please still send me a PM because I am making a spreadsheet of everyone attending and any guests they are brining. This way we can compare notes. Thanks!

Well apparently JB has been keeping track...I am aware at how organized he is so I figured he didn't have a list, but I will admit I was wrong. anyhow, if you don't mind please still send me a PM because I am making a spreadsheet of everyone attending and any guests they are brining. This way we can compare notes. Thanks!

Pay attention lady. :eyepoke:

Of course she can play, she will be with you and you are part of THP. There really is no "absolute" date, but we are hoping to know a week or so in advance so that we can make sure that tee times are accurate.

If golf was a drug....THP would be a cartel and JB would be the Kingpin. that's awesome stuff, can't wait to hit the irons!

Stay tuned for the next edition of THP Radio coming tomorrow afternoon as we announce a couple of prizes that we are giving out at the outing.

Yes!!!! so awesome....have I mentioned that I'm extremely excited for the Outing? :banana:

What about a "golfer who came the farthest" prize.

If you come, I will make sure that you enjoy yourself...HAHA. I assure you there will be plenty had by all.

Man this sounds like a lot of fun. I don't think the wallet..err wife will let me since I will be in FL just 2 wks before this outing.

Just delay your return trip, mytime! :D

Stay tuned for the next edition of THP Radio coming tomorrow afternoon as we announce a couple of prizes that we are giving out at the outing.

So I'm sitting here listening to the show and you guys are talking about the prizes. I just realized that my eyes are popping out of my head and I have a big, stupid grin on my face. :act-up:

So I'm sitting here listening to the show and you guys are talking about the prizes. I just realized that my eyes are popping out of my head and I have a big, stupid grin on my face. :act-up:

we only named a few things because we didn't want to give everything away. We are so excited for this outing we hope everyone has a great time. :smile:

we only named a few things because we didn't want to give everything away. We are so excited for this outing we hope everyone has a great time. :smile:

if not, does the Outing come with a money back gurantee? :rofl:

No, but I will make sure to get everyone liquored up so they are happy. I have my evil ways. :devil:

Ouch, twist my arm on that one. Great, I love win-win scenarios

Got my tickets last night. So I'm set! Do I ever have a busy first 2/3 of April!

No, but I will make sure to get everyone liquored up so they are happy. I have my evil ways. :devil:

Ugh after last night dont even mention drinking! Ready, here it goes Im never drinking again!! haha

I even got the "You look like :poop: " comment as I left for work.

:sick:

Ugh after last night dont even mention drinking! Ready, here it goes Im never drinking again!! haha

I even got the "You look like :poop: comment as I left for work.

:sick:

We just got a new juicer so for you I will make you a nice fruity, non-alcoholic, concoction.

For everybody that is flying in for this one, if you could let us know approximately what time your arrival is, it could help. We are trying to figure out the Friday night itinerary and who will be here to take part.

This outing sounds more and more appealing. I wish I didn't have to miss out, but I'll make sure to plan ahead for the next time around.

Ready, here it goes Im never drinking again!! haha

Famous last words! I don't know how many mornings I've uttered that phrase.

We just got a new juicer so for you I will make you a nice fruity, non-alcoholic, concoction.

:D Commonly referred to as "girly" drinks for girly man.

Wait until you hear the rest. But for those that have not listened, you may want to...HAHA

Back