2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

Go for it Mike G, cookie isnt a bad plan B

You have a Wed PM spot yet? My 2:20 group at Caledonia may have an open spot.

last I knew I had a spot on True Blue. Of course that could have changed and I missed it.

last I knew I had a spot on True Blue. Of course that could have changed and I missed it.

Gotcha, hard to tell from phone in 1st post.

I think Jman is looking to fly in now and may not be available for a Wed PM practice round hence the potential opening.

Gotcha, hard to tell from phone in 1st post.

I think Jman is looking to fly in now and may not be available for a Wed PM practice round hence the potential opening.

Gotcha. Depending how quickly we get out of the airport I may end up playing with you and not holding my group up waiting.

I looked and I have a 2:27 and you have 2:30... Not much diff.

Gotcha. Depending how quickly we get out of the airport I may end up playing with you and not holding my group up waiting.

I looked and I have a 2:27 and you have 2:30... Not much diff.

Sounds good. I'm close to pulling trigger on a rental, just waiting some additional info.

I can chip in if you do cookie since we arrive and leave together.

same here. Splitting it three ways makes it easier for us all.

Brad, can you please put me in a am time for wednesday at true blue? Wife wants attention in the afternoon

Brad, can you please put me in a am time for wednesday at true blue? Wife wants attention in the afternoon

Brad if Jman ends up not being able to make it for his round Wed PM & given Kang needing to play AM vs PM, you could move Coers & J4U up a slot into the 2:18 True Blue spot & throw me over with #Cookie's 2:30 Caledonia tee time.

I'm sure you are all over it, but just wanted to throw that out there to see if that helps you with managing the tee times.

Brad if Jman ends up not being able to make it for his round Wed PM & given Kang needing to play AM vs PM, you could move Coers & J4U up a slot into the 2:18 True Blue spot & throw me over with #Cookie's 2:30 Caledonia tee time.

I'm sure you are all over it, but just wanted to throw that out there to see if that helps you with managing the tee times.

No probs dudes. Fixing it all now.

I've got Jman moved out of Cookie's group at 2:30, if for some reason he doesn't fly, I will switch it all back. I am just trying to consolidate and tell the course which times they can open back up to the public. That way we aren't costing them money

I also moved everyone's times back a bit, especially in the morning. Just to make it easier.

Can you swap me on Wednesday to Caledonia and I will grab the slot with the open threesome?

Brad....I hate to do this but can you pull me from my Caledonia am spot on Wed and put me into the True Blue foursome with Howzat, WCB, and Canadan? By the looks of the spreadsheet I will be playing 3 rounds at Caledonia and none at True Blue.

Brad, You've been a trooper the last couple days with the changes. Thank you so much for taking care of this for all of us

Brad, You've been a trooper the last couple days with the changes. Thank you so much for taking care of this for all of us

+1

Yeoman's work on this my friend.

Several of the most refreshing beverages ever invented will be waiting for you when we play Wednesday.

So now I'm playing with Doug and Coers on Wednesday? That should be a ton of fun!

Lol. No prob guys. Updating it again.

Lol. No prob guys. Updating it again.

Thanks Brad, when I switched my round on Tues with WardF I never knew that out me looking at 3 rounds @ true blue

It's all updated, I removed the "plans" section as everyone has updated it and most everybody has been scheduled for rounds.

Couple things:

-Look at your tee time, it may have changed by 8-10 minutes, I am going to send a PM to everyone with their rounds here at the beginning of July.
-I am calling the course tomorrow, confirming a time for Canadan, WCBM, Mmaynard and Howzat in the 9:30-9:45 range
-I will get a tee time at Caledonia for WardF and mmaynard for Tues PM, probably around 2ish

There is 1 spot open in Team Dotcom's Morning round, as Mward is only playing 18 that day and he will be playing the afternoon round at Caledonia, so if a volunteer wants to jump in that let me know.

Volunteers, I have you guys scheduled for a Volunteer Round in the afternoon at True Blue, it's on the schedule. Nate and Parshooter are scheduled to be with you guys too to make it a 2 4somes.

That should be it, at the beginning of July, I am going to release any empty tee times back to the courses so they can fill them, so please try to have plans hammered out the best you can by then.

+1

Yeoman's work on this my friend.

Several of the most refreshing beverages ever invented will be waiting for you when we play Wednesday.

We have a fun foursome for Wed. Between you me and Wardy, we'll have every Will Ferrell movie quote covered, it'll be glorious. Prepare yourself Jimmy!

With the loss of Pete I had to change my travel plans. Looks like I will not be arriving in time for a round Weds. Brad can you please make those changes for me?

Boo!

Brad, can we shoot for 930 - 945 ish for the morning round with Canadan, Howzat and me? If its good for them?

Works for me.

Brad....I hate to do this but can you pull me from my Caledonia am spot on Wed and put me into the True Blue foursome with Howzat, WCB, and Canadan? By the looks of the spreadsheet I will be playing 3 rounds at Caledonia and none at True Blue.

Yeah!

It's all updated, I removed the "plans" section as everyone has updated it and most everybody has been scheduled for rounds.

There is 1 spot open in Team Dotcom's Morning round, as Mward is only playing 18 that day and he will be playing the afternoon round at Caledonia, so if a volunteer wants to jump in that let me know.

FWIW TDC, I'll still follow that group around and such, I'm just trying to keep somewhat rested.

Back