Callaway Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

For as much hype as the MXM created, only 1 guy ended up being fit into it. Pretty awesome to see feelings set aside and guys go for what just plain works.

It was odd during my fitting too. He made a comment about them no longer being available, but he still had all of them out, and no MXM Versas that I saw. I putted a few with the #6 MXM and it was fine, but not exactly the feel that I was looking for.

For as much hype as the MXM created, only 1 guy ended up being fit into it. Pretty awesome to see feelings set aside and guys go for what just plain works.

I was close to going with an MXM. I think it would have been a good choice but not the best. I had to warm up to the WHP insert but once I did there was no looking back.

Makes sense to me. Don't mind if I ask to take a few rolls off camera on Friday :)

I'll have my camera phone and Vine, so...

Haha.

At some point, I need to play around with the WHP. I'd get the Rossie, though. The #7 is too large in that style.

In my case it was a combination of the roll and the alignment line. I didn't really get a lot out of the Versa #6, but the shape and offset worked for me. My fitter didn't have WHP #2 or #6, and while I liked the MXM #1, once I got the MXM#6 in my hands, it just worked. I sampled a lot of putters, and the MXM #6 just felt really easy, really natural in my hands. I hit a lot of clubs while I did my fitting, the the MXM6 was the closest I came to walking out the door with one.

For me, it just plain works.

Can't wait to see what Callaway has in store for us after seeing the US open contest

Team Callaway Member's received their requests for sizes today. Cant wait to see what they have in store for us.

Team Callaway Member's received their requests for sizes today. Cant wait to see what they have in store for us.

Hopefully, clothing. Or things could get really awkward.

:Alien

In all seriousness, I think Callaway is going to bring something incredible to the table for our group at the Morgan Cup. I've already been pondering the heck out of the staff bags. Can't wait to see what the scripting will be like.

Croc-pattern, all-white, throwback golf shoes are a pipe dream. But they're my pipe dream, dang it!

Hell to the no on those shoes. Haha But yes, I am thankful every day to be sponsored by Callaway

Hopefully, clothing. Or things could get really awkward.

:Alien

In all seriousness, I think Callaway is going to bring something incredible to the table for our group at the Morgan Cup. I've already been pondering the heck out of the staff bags. Can't wait to see what the scripting will be like.

Croc-pattern, all-white, throwback golf shoes are a pipe dream. But they're my pipe dream, dang it!

Croc-pattern, all-white would be PIMP! That being said right now they only make up to a size 14. Curious to see what they do for my overgrown feet.

Hell to the no on those shoes. Haha But yes, I am thankful every day to be sponsored by Callaway

Those shoes are Clive75 approved, Sir.

Hey, where are all the Callaway staffers at? Is this thing on? You are only a few weeks away from The Morgan Cup 2014. Getting excited for the festivities to begin.

Callaway has been fantastic as a sponsor in every previous Morgan Cup, and they have topped even their standards this year. It will be incredible to walk out to that range in 36 days, in our Callaway clothes, to see an embroidered, personalized Callaway staff bag (but which one, if current teasers are any indication), filled with the 14 clubs created to the specifications each of us believe will help us perform the best, with the best custom shaft and grip options (and many stock ones because they are that good) from the wide-open custom catalog we were presented. I dream of that moment, all of us standing there, hopefully no one fainting from excitement, but I have no doubt that the actual moment will exceed even the dreams. We are a lucky set of eight individuals to be on this ride with a brand that is knocking it out of the park on a daily basis.

Hey, where are all the Callaway staffers at? Is this thing on? You are only a few weeks away from The Morgan Cup 2014. Getting excited for the festivities to begin.
By now, bags have been decided, clothing sizes taken, so there's not much left to do but get on the range and the course and tighten up our games. Trust me, excitement is reaching a fever pitch for all the Callaway staffers!

We are alive and kicking. A lot of what we are posting is in the threads......IE the Apex thread or X2hot driver thread. But I know Callaway is going to have stuff up their sleeves.......Hint Hint wink wink that US Open bag was Filthy!

I'm pretty interested in the bag, but far more excited about what's in it...or might be in it! The mighty Hashtag said the #THPMC surprises had scarcely begun about a month ago.

Last edited:
I'm pretty interested in the bag, but far more excited about what's in it...or might be in it! The mighty Hashtag said the #THPMC had scarcely begun about a month ago.

How crazy would it be if we all got the new Wedges that are about to be released?.........Yes I said it. One can hope and dream.

Maybe not be in the bag, but still...

Maybe not be in the bag, but still...

Very sweet

Apparently you guys need to pay attention tomorrow.

Now that's exciting!

Teaser alert for the Callaway staffers. Funday Friday

That's awesome

Callaway get's er done with style! :bomb:

Back