1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Best of luck to all who stepped up and entered, cannot wait to see who will be joining us in Myrtle.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck, everyone! Excited to welcome another rock star to the big show.

Thanks to everyone who entered this contest and with short notice will be joining us in Myrtle. I'm looking forward to welcoming the lucky THP'er who will be filling Pete's big shoes

Good luck to everyone that entered whose last name is Dean*

just kidding, good luck everyone

Thanks to everyone who entered this contest and with short notice will be joining us in Myrtle. I'm looking forward to welcoming the lucky THP'er who will be filling Pete's big shoes

No one can measure up to those calves though :)

I love that every time I come by this thread there are at least 15 people looking at it. Shows how eagerly anticipated the Morgan Cup is.

Good luck to everyone!

Has the winner of the last coveted spot been announced yet?

#getexcited

Good luck everyone! Someone is about to get caught up in a whirlwind of awesome!

Has the winner of the last coveted spot been announced yet?

#getexcited
that's my thinking as well. can't wait to see who gets the call to the big leagues and has their world rocked.

#alreadyexcited

Good luck to all that were able to enter! Amazing opportunity.

Gonna be a lot of Excitement in a short time for this lucky THP'er. In addition to be a fellow teammate and Cleveland/Srixon staffer, we turn around in the next week or so and find out what the new sponsor bag options will be! Whomever it is, get ready!

It will be like drinking water from a fire hose--allot coming at you so soak up all you can!

I wish I was in a position to have tried for this, but I am committed to the Gauntlet now. I am excited to see who gets this spot. A heck of an opportunity for a lucky THPer!!!

Wishing all the entrants all the best and look forward to seeing who will be joining us! Strap in, its going to be fast a furious right out of the gate all the way to the last putt being dropped!

First off, I want to thank you all very much for signing up for this. There were so many heart felt messages in here, you guys are made this very difficult. We will be announcing the new MC member in a little bit and I just want to say thank you.

Thank you for all of the entries. This was very difficult and just know that we so much appreciate the enthusiasm

Well hello fast turnaround. ..good luck everyone

On pins and needles for these guys! Good luck everyone!

JM

Can't wait to see who has their world rocked very soon!

Good luck to all

Boom, can't wait to see whom is announced for this final spot!

Anyone nervous?

Wow, I hope your definition of a little bit is the same as mine, and if so that is exciting! Remember folks, get those cameras rolling before reading the announcement.

Boom, can't wait to see whom is announced for this final spot!

Anyone nervous?
Me....?

Good luck to all who submitted entries. My journey will live on through your excitment.

Back