1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Amazing the amount of emotion this event can bring to the table. I wanted more than anything to put my name in, but having to deal with so much time off due to injury, there was just no way realistically for me to be sub 18 handicap in time. But MC'15 is my number one motivation for improvement this year. Good luck to all who put their hat in...you all deserve it.

Heck.... I'm nervous!
(For some reason didn't throw name in)

This will be life changing for someone!

Boom, can't wait to see whom is announced for this final spot!

Anyone nervous?

Nervous doesn't describe it. The thought of being thrown into the deep end if this MC is nuts, but bring it on! I might have to change my name to Michael O'Carroll if I get my name called.

I'm definitely nervous. Trying to temper expectations though

Taps away

Put me down for having some nerves.

Good Luck Everyone!! Waiting just like everyone else.

Boom, can't wait to see whom is announced for this final spot!

Anyone nervous?

Way more than I thought I'd be. Not getting much done at work today.

Nervous and cautiously optimistic. I'm sure whoever is selected will do a great job!

Gonna be a lot of Excitement in a short time for this lucky THP'er. In addition to be a fellow teammate and Cleveland/Srixon staffer, we turn around in the next week or so and find out what the new sponsor bag options will be! Whomever it is, get ready!

It will be like drinking water from a fire hose--allot coming at you so soak up all you can!
Sure am thirsty

Gentlemen (and ladies),
The time has come and it was more difficult than we ever imagined. So many great THPers putting in a for a single spot.
With that said, we wish it could have been for all of you, but this one was a single spot and the event was filled from so many contests months ago.
Never fear however, the Grandaddy is right around the corner and more chances for THPers to experience greatness.

Without taking any more of your time, I would like you to join me in welcoming the newest member of Team DotCom.

mpeterson

He will be making his THP Event debut, at the Ultimate Golf Event Period! Congrats mpeterson, you will be hearing from your Tour Rep via PM now as well as your captain.

Thank you all again for your willingness and eagerness on short notice to partake in this special event.

Jeebus! This is kind of exciting.

Congratulations!

Congrats

Taps away

Congrats!

Congrats to mpeterson. Knock it out of the park!

Congrats Dude!!

Congrats dude! Gonna be the time of your life!

Congrats!!!!!

Congrats mpeterson

Congrats! What an event to be the first time. Soak it in.

Congrats mpeterson! Get ready for a crazy ride!

congrats! Give 'em hell!

Back