1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

What a heck of a debut! Congrats on the spot, now the work begins!

Congrats man

Congrats man and welcome!!

Congrats.

Congratulations Mpeterson! Buckle up man!

JM

I sure hope you filmed this!
Guessing no since peeps didn't know what time to expect it...would have been a lot of film lol

CONGRATS! Welcome to the MC, cannot wait to get to meet you next month!

Boom, can't wait to see whom is announced for this final spot!

Anyone nervous?

Congrats to the newest member of TDC!!!

Congrats and welcome!

Gentlemen (and ladies),
The time has come and it was more difficult than we ever imagined. So many great THPers putting in a for a single spot.
With that said, we wish it could have been for all of you, but this one was a single spot and the event was filled from so many contests months ago.
Never fear however, the Grandaddy is right around the corner and more chances for THPers to experience greatness.

Without taking any more of your time, I would like you to join me in welcoming the newest member of Team DotCom.

mpeterson

He will be making his THP Event debut, at the Ultimate Golf Event Period! Congrats mpeterson, you will be hearing from your Tour Rep via PM now as well as your captain.

Thank you all again for your willingness and eagerness on short notice to partake in this special event.

Congrats!!!

Words cannot express how excited I am right now. Thank you for all the kind words, and I plan on putting in every ounce of work I can to make THP and team dotcom proud.

Last edited:
Words cannot express how excited I am right now. Thank you for all the kind words, and I plan on putting in every ounce of work I can to make THP and team sitcom proud.
Go team sitcom!

Congrats! Enjoy the ride!

Words cannot express how excited I am right now. Thank you for all the kind words, and I plan on putting in every ounce of work I can to make THP and team sitcom proud.

Team Sitcom... Nice!

Words cannot express how excited I am right now. Thank you for all the kind words, and I plan on putting in every ounce of work I can to make THP and team dotcom proud.

You will do just fine! Can't wait to meet you. Now to scramble travel plans together!

FIFY.

Congrats. Nervous typing FTW!!!

I'm going to need to add dotcom to my iPhones dictionary...

Congrats man

Back