#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

Congratulations guys. Now I'd love to send someone a list of questions I have for Da Staff boys. It is only twenty or so pages.
Kidding, kinda, I am happy for all and know it is going to be a heck of a time.

Congrats

Taps away

Wow! Thanks a ton! Very excited and fortunate! Must be newbie's luck...

Two JRod's enter, One Jrod leaves!! I'm really liking JB's new outfit too!

8126_5.jpg

I love this guy. D, we need to tee it up at some point again. You light up a THP Events like few can.

Congrats everyone! You will have a blast.

Congrats you all, you are going to have a freaking BLAST!

Congrats Gentlemen!!! Going to be a great time ahead for you. Enjoy!!

Congrats guys! Great looking group there. You'll all have a blast no doubt!!!

Dunno if the discount is available but I would assume you are welcome.

Discount or not. I'd love to tee it up with THPers again!

Congrats fellas! After being behind the scenes at SeeMore and knowing what it's like, you guys are gonna LOVE this!

I don't know if they'll schedule an extra round for Sunday or not and usually 'non event guys' aren't allowed....but if they are or if we get a round setup otherwise, I'd love to tee it up with all of you folks.

Dunno if the discount is available but I would assume you are welcome.

Yes we do have sunday tee times reserved. .However there aren't many and it is for reserved for those in the event.

Congrats guys!!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I don't know if they'll schedule an extra round for Sunday or not and usually 'non event guys' aren't allowed....but if they are or if we get a round setup otherwise, I'd love to tee it up with all of you folks.
Not sure how Friday day availability looks for the rest of you, but I would be available then.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Not sure how Friday day availability looks for the rest of you, but I would be available then.

I could be persuaded to play anytime that weekend!

I might take a whole day off and get down there early too

Tappin from the iPhone
I did the moment I saw I was selected.

Congrats guys, I'm really happy for you!

I'll be in town early Friday. Depending on the itinerary I'm always down for golf.

Congrats to the winners! Great group of guys there, you're going to have a blast in Chicago and with Wilson everything they've done for the centennial has been a home run and I expect no less for the THP weekend.

Congrats guys and Thank you for the chance THP!

Congratulations fellas!

Back