What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a great tool. when I first recieved mine I was like what a piece of junk..lol. even the wife asked why I bought it. then after about a week with it, my stroke was steady and pure. I take it to the practice green quite a bit.. always get looks but then they wanna try it :)

your welcome. Ben told me about it. I didnt get it at first but got infuriated constanty taking off and re taping those things on there. this makes it easy and quick.

one more side note for both. you may figure it out quickly, but if not. turning it upside down will help dramatically when setting it up on carpet or any surface you cant tee it too. it doesnt slide nearly as easy. legs stay the same but you slide then in from the bottom istead of the top.

When working with Ben I put the putting professor out and placed a ball just a bit further out. I took about 4-5 practice swings on the professor and then moved straight to the ball and putted. Ben goes, "great idea!" LOL. I will for sure be bringing it out on the putting green at my club and will get on it each night leading up to the MC.

Do good to hear your working with ben. Great guy. I bought into is philosophy quick.

I remember the first time I used it. Tried to swing just outside it of it and hit it on the backstroke came off and hit it on the through stroke. .. open my eyes to how far off my stroke was lol

Nothing today, but demoing some irons this weekend.

A glove. Some FJ glove at the pro-shop...didn't use it yet. Saving it for a rainy day :)

Picked up a oban kiyoshi balck 65g 05 shaft from the bay. The seller sent me tue whole driver (xhot pro 9.5). At the range I took some swings with it and oh wow is all I can say. Ill be installing BB adaptor and it will be fun!

Picked up a oban kiyoshi balck 65g 05 shaft from the bay. The seller sent me tue whole driver (xhot pro 9.5). At the range I took some swings with it and oh wow is all I can say. Ill be installing BB adaptor and it will be fun!

Do you have a room in your house dedicated to all of your extra golf stuff? I bet your collection rivals the THP vault lol. :beer:

Do you have a room in your house dedicated to all of your extra golf stuff? I bet your collection rivals the THP vault lol. :beer:
haha nothing at home. its in my shop lol

I ordered the Tour Striker Smart Ball. All this hype around Kaymer's tennis ball training aid got me interested. I thought about making my own with some paracord and a tennis ball, but I thought I would be better served with a bigger ball at first.

Just picked up an odyssey protype ix #1 brand new for 195!

Nice dude, I look forward to hearing how that setup works for you!

Just picked up an odyssey protype ix #1 brand new for 195!

aaaaaaand I can't even credit your acquisitions before more acquisitions happen hahahahaha

aaaaaaand I can't even credit your acquisitions before more acquisitions happen hahahahaha
I wanna be Kang when I grow up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks to a 30% off code, 2 Callaway polos and a 1/4 zip wind jacket. Pretty solid deal too.

SWEET....

1487662_10152288296958401_400406142855888376_o.jpg

Picked up a seemore db4x from a fellow THPER

you forgot that one a few pages back lol

Arrived today... Feels amazing.

uploadfromtaptalk1403222295444.jpguploadfromtaptalk1403222301666.jpguploadfromtaptalk1403222309537.jpguploadfromtaptalk1403222318163.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Picked up a couple of gloves as I noticed that I managed to sweat through my glove during my range session tonight.

Picked up some Epoch tees and a box of Bridgestone B330.

Last edited:
Took some things to DSG while their sales are in effect. Traded a 3 wood and putter for a Jetspeed HL 3.. 16 bucks out of pocket. So in 2 weeks I've paid $230 out of pocket for $1000 in clubs. The sale ends Saturday... I'd recommend it.

Took some things to DSG while their sales are in effect. Traded a 3 wood and putter for a Jetspeed HL 3.. 16 bucks out of pocket. So in 2 weeks I've paid $230 out of pocket for $1000 in clubs. The sale ends Saturday... I'd recommend it.

Nice work dude.

Went to the range for 1 large and 1 small bucket. Then hit up the putting grin for a bit. Got home and cleaned the club while watching a bit of the Travelers. Now just doing some THP.

Ordered the cobra bio. Went with every intention of getting a callaway, ping, or sldr but the bio was most forgiving for me.

Good choice!!!! Really liking mine.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

A dozen SR2's. 25% off is too good to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back