The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my wife kept saying the same thing about the Highlander being too big. She finally drove it and was fine with its size. The third row/cargo area is key and it handles really well. We got the V6, so has enough power as well.

As for me, I have a G35x right now. Two car seats in the back and things gets cramped quickly, so am looking for a bigger sedan, or maybe go the other way and go really big, like a Tahoe. The A6 seems big enough and handles well, but have never been a big Audi fan. Maybe the M series, as I've really liked the G35. I probably won't get anything until next year, so lots of time to figure it out. Will be looking for something big, cool looking and fun to drive.

Yeah you guys need the extra room its just us tow so a Rav will be fine.

What about a Volvo, or hyundai genesis both are nice rides

This is just a completely different social setting than I fit in, wowza.

Oh how I know this feeling well!

Tell them how good you are at golf?

Fit right in!

#PB

Yeah you guys need the extra room its just us tow so a Rav will be fine.

What about a Volvo, or hyundai genesis both are nice rides

My Mom just got a Genesis and she loves it. I may have to take a look. Volvos too. I had one back in the day and loved it.

The Rav4 is really nice. Lots of power and great handling.

My Mom just got a Genesis and she loves it. I may have to take a look. Volvos too. I had one back in the day and loved it.

The Rav4 is really nice. Lots of power and great handling.

So many great cars out there right now its almost ridiculous at the number

Clearly not enough THP'ers in that group for your liking!

Dang JMan, that's rough. Room full of tennis players would be so strange to me. I wouldn't know what to say at all. hah

Been a long week-ish.

Finally sitting down and relaxing, thping, and rumming.

Damn dirty tennis players.

Key words...backhand, forehand, topspin, backspin, serve, volley...combine in any combination.

How is your topspin forehand these days Dr. XXX?

For James...

ty4y3ary.jpg

My brother.

Love me some minions. They actually have a life and contribute to society.

Indeed. They serve a purpose. Haha

Coop will be a minion for Halloween this year. It was decided months ago. It also helps that he LOVES them and even speaks their language. I swear he knows what they are saying.

I couldn't tell you how many things I have had in my Callaway preowned cart, just can't pull the trigger.

I couldn't tell you how many things I have had in my Callaway preowned cart, just can't pull the trigger.

On the plus side, the coupon is only on a single item...so it's only a matter of WHICH item to pull the trigger on. Surely one item can't get you in TOO much trouble.

Very true, but I really want the Alpha but they only have it in 9° in stiff, I would prefer the 10.5°. Who knows a new driver is probably the last thing I need, maybe a putter...

Being short staffed in the middle of summer at work sucks means lots of OT(I don't want it) and lots of filling in at other stations

Wife said I can get a jeep but have to wait at least 5 years to get my vette..not surenifnim happy or sad

Well guys I could use some prayers. My step mom is in the hospital. Not sure what is going on exactly, but she needs some help.

Well guys I could use some prayers. My step mom is in the hospital. Not sure what is going on exactly, but she needs some help.

Keep your head up and stay strong. Prayers coming your way

Damn sorry to hear man, I hope everything is ok!

Sorry to hear that Frank. You'll be in my thoughts and I'll be sending positive vibes your way.

Thoughts and good energy to you and your stepmom.

Good thoughts coming your way sir!! Hoping for the best.

From The HTC One Blue!

Positive thoughts and prayers headed your way.

All the best to her Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back