The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's insane to me that someone would type that, see it, and then say "yeah, this is a good idea". Just nuts, and terrible I guess.

This implies that said individuals gave this thought and are capable of making rationale decisions. Both those assumptions, are I am afraid, incorrect. There are morons in this world, and they have computers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll say this and just leave it with that; if you get your kicks by trolling on the internet, I can't imagine what kind of sad, hollow life you must have.

I mean seriously. Grow the eff up.

Things I've read been on my mind all day. Have tried to think of something diplomatic to say, but really all I can say is it's just sad.

Sorry you had to deal with that GG.

Kay effing Jewelers! They are a disgrace and absolute joke to deal with. The story is way too long to type out but in short, Kay has had the ring longer in the last 4 months than my fiancee has. Today, diamonds start falling out and we can't take the pictures we had scheduled.

I had to call corporate and get the district manager on the phone. Even he was very little help at this point. We just want to return the ring but no one "has that power." Just garbage!

Kay effing Jewelers! They are a disgrace and absolute joke to deal with. The story is way too long to type out but in short, Kay has had the ring longer in the last 4 months than my fiancee has. Today, diamonds start falling out and we can't take the pictures we had scheduled.

I had to call corporate and get the district manager on the phone. Even he was very little help at this point. We just want to return the ring but no one "has that power." Just garbage!

One of the many reasons I prefer to deal with local, smaller jewelers vs a corporate/franchise type of place.

One of the many reasons I prefer to deal with local, smaller jewelers vs a corporate/franchise type of place.

Yep. Major lesson learned on this one. I will ONLY deal with a local jeweler for anything from here on out. His name is Ryan as well, so you know he has to be good.

Sounds like you need one of those consumer advocate reporters from your local news. Nothing like a bit go embarrassing and bad news to convince people they do have the authority to fix something. A disappointed bride askers for a compelling story.

Sounds like you need one of those consumer advocate reporters from your local news. Nothing like a bit go embarrassing and bad news to convince people they do have the authority to fix something. A disappointed bride askers for a compelling story.

I've seriously considered that route. They are fixing the ring first thing in the morning and ordering a whole new wrap that they've promised would be ready before the wedding. We will see if they can actually keep a promise when the District Manager gets involved.

If you are unhappy with your marriage, talk it out before you go cheat on your wife. Just found out that my BIL cheated on my sister. Its taking everything for me not to drive 8hrs and beat his a$$! I feel really bad for my sister and the kids. He is a good father too. I just dont get it. Wish I was there to hug my sister and the kids.

Last edited:
If you are unhappy with your marriage, talk it out before you go cheat on your wife. Just found out that my BIL cheated on my sister. Its taking everything for me not to drive 8hrs and beat his a$$! I feel really bad for my sister and the kids. He is a good father too. I just dont get it. Wish I was there to hug my sister and the kids.

Sorry to hear that man, happens all too often, sadly.

I know a good jeweler...

Today's round just pissed me off. Has me questioning playing at all. Just cannot get off the tee. I'm so sick and upset with myself right now.

Today's round just pissed me off. Has me questioning playing at all. Just cannot get off the tee. I'm so sick and upset with myself right now.

Have you considered seeking out a professional to get you where you want to be? I know you have a pretty big event coming up

Have you considered seeking out a professional to get you where you want to be? I know you have a pretty big event coming up

I have been taking lessons. I hit it well with him and on the range. I need to get him out on the course with me. That or I just need to ditch the driver and hit 3w or 3deep off the tee every time. It's 90% mental. I'm just not comfortable, but I'm working on it.

I have been taking lessons. I hit it well with him and on the range. I need to get him out on the course with me. That or I just need to ditch the driver and hit 3w or 3deep off the tee every time. It's 90% mental. I'm just not comfortable, but I'm working on it.
I went through this for the last month or so...just got to find a way to relax and trust your swing again while under pressure.

I wondered if I would ever get through it and I eventually did. Keep at it brother!

I went through this for the last month or so...just got to find a way to relax and trust your swing again while under pressure.

I wondered if I would ever get through it and I eventually did. Keep at it brother!

Thanks bro. I know this is what it is, it's just being hard to trust what I need to do. Doesn't help with my weight, but I'm working on that as well. I Know I'll get it sorted, and I have flashes of greatness, just not enough of those flashes.

The Official Rant of the Day

Next year my son will be going to kindergarten so were looking at our options. For the private school which is K-8 grade the tuition is $5000 per year. That's more than what my tuition was at a private high school

Next year my son will be going to kindergarten so were looking at our options. For the private school which is K-8 grade the tuition is $5000 per year. That's more than what my tuition was at a private high school

When we were looking at houses we only looked in areas with good schools as there will be no chance we can afford the absurd prices private schools charge.

Welcome to the world of private school Philly. In our case, we feel it's worth it and have been happy with the school we chose, but yea - it hurts when you're writing the checks.

Back to reality after two weeks in Pinehurst! But at least I get to get my OC Invitational on this weekend

IMO $5K for kindergarten is a crime, maybe wait til 1st grade?

My wife wants to put them in private, I want to wait til they are older, I told her if she wants to do it sooner than she can come up with the funds

IMO $5K for kindergarten is a crime, maybe wait til 1st grade?

My wife wants to put them in private, I want to wait til they are older, I told her if she wants to do it sooner than she can come up with the funds

Even public school at full day for kindergarten is $2400. Half day is free. But having someone home for the half day when he's out of school is gonna be the issue

Back to reality after two weeks in Pinehurst! But at least I get to get my OC Invitational on this weekend

Welcome back Kevin. We missed you around here the past couple weeks.

Can't wait to catch up with you and here all about Pinehurst.

Only $5,000? Where do I sign?

Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back