The Official THP Teaser Thread

That would be such a sweet win. Look forward to how to try to!

That would be a great bday present to myself

I'd be afraid to put that shaft into play, but at the same time want to represent THP! Can't wait!

Awesome contest incoming! Very nice!

Oh man that's going to be one awesome prize!

Stay tuned next week.
A brand new CUSTOM Project X LZ Handmade shaft will be given away.

The "Load Zone" concept of this shaft is very intriguing. I remember JB's THP TV interview with them about this shaft and thought at the time, hmm, that could give an old man 20 extra yards! Will definitely be interested in seeing what's up with this next week.

The "Load Zone" concept of this shaft is very intriguing. I remember JB's THP TV interview with them about this shaft and thought at the time, hmm, that could give an old man 20 extra yards! Will definitely be interested in seeing what's up with this next week.
As a junior old coot this intrigues me! 20 yards!

As a junior old coot this intrigues me! 20 yards!

That's just me estimating what it might mean to me. It might mean more for you Barry, but you don't even need it, bomber.

Yes to this. Was interested in the concept originally for sure and to parrot Barry, I guess I'm a junior member as well!

JM

What a great opportunity with such an intriguing shaft! Wouldn't mind asking for flight clearance with that beast!

In case you missed it, or don't recall, here is the skinny on this cool shaft.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?53138-Project-X-LZ-Shaft-Preview

That was awesome Ken thanks for the refresher, all i can think of now is how much extra distance i can get out of my bio cell...

Great bump VM. Don knows a thing or two about shafts.

Josh, if i don't win the shaft could i at least get a hand crafted in San Diego divot tool or ball marker? :)

Using Tapatalk

Josh, if i don't win the shaft could i at least get a hand crafted in San Diego divot tool or ball marker? :)

Using Tapatalk

You will have to talk to them brother. I had one and passed that along to War Eagle for being awesome.

I have hit this shaft and it felt great in Josh's Alpha would love to toss it in my driver and see how it performs long term

You will have to talk to them brother. I had one and passed that along to War Eagle for being awesome.

One of a kind, and no doubt my favorite in my collection.

That is a great looking shaft and I reckon would suit the BB perfect. I know next to nothing about shaft profiles but it does sound interesting.

Stay tuned next week.
A brand new CUSTOM Project X LZ Handmade shaft will be given away.

Oh yea !
I would love to have one of those shafts.

One of a kind, and no doubt my favorite in my collection.

I bet there has been one already in some thread, and that I have seen it, but any pics? :)

Man, I don't know what I'd do with that shaft if I were lucky enough to win it, but you better believe I'd find something good to do with it.

Great oppertunity for a lucky thp'er.

Heck yeah! I've almost bought this thing a few times the past month or so...

How cool is this giveaway?!?! Put that thing in my driver and I may be carrying someone with my teeshots at the Bridgestone Championship :)

From The HTC One Blue!

It looks so pretty.

Back