#OutingApproved - What It Means

I can't wait to see what you have in store for #OutingApproved

I can't wait to see what you have in store for #OutingApproved
it's going to be fun. no first tee this time. something new and should be a blast.

it's going to be fun. no first tee this time. something new and should be a blast.

Oh man this interests me a ton! To contemplate what it could be...regardless, I'm looking to get #OutingApproved

Sounds like fun. And I'm not even going to wager a guess.

Eat TWO egg burgers in 5 minutes. Coming Pete? Heh
I thought you had a challenge for me, so fify.

Seriously though...without knowing formats, can it be score related? Par on a 3?

Like that you're mixing it up!

Is an 11 on a hole #outingapproved

This isn't the greatest of news. I was looking forward to being able to hit a drive off the first tee with both arms this time, unlike in Indy, and win an "Outing Approved" tee shirt. :( Ah, well, I'm sure there will be a fair challenge somewhere during the round in which I can still have a shot at qualifying.

I have no doubts on the fun part, but"fun" is pretty broad

It better not have anything to do with using a putter from anywhere but on a green :D as that guy finally learned what the clubs in his bag with letters and two numbers where for haha

This isn't the greatest of news. I was looking forward to being able to hit a drive off the first tee with both arms this time, unlike in Indy, and win an "Outing Approved" tee shirt. :( Ah, well, I'm sure there will be a fair challenge somewhere during the round in which I can still have a shot at qualifying.

You got this brother.

So excited for #outingapproved making its way to OC, can't wait to find out the challenge!

Using Tapatalk

I can't wait to follow along and see what it takes this time to be #OutingApproved. This is such a great addition to the outings.

Yep yep.
#OutingApproved

Nice Pound Cookie.

Looking good Cookie.

haha Looking good, #cookie

dang it, you know I own the first tee at THP events :D

A whole bunch of people from the last THP Event will be receiving their #OutingApproved shirts. Enjoy them fellas, well earned.

A whole bunch of people from the last THP Event will be receiving their #OutingApproved shirts. Enjoy them fellas, well earned.

I will have mine a few weeks later than the others, but I will wear it proudly !

I'll wear mine proudly, we made your 50% expection! ;-)

Bring on the pics!

Anyone earn at the MC?

Anyone earn at the MC?

IIRC JB said that the Morgan Cup would not have this included in it. But I can tell you what, some people would have earned it with not only their play, but with their outstanding sportsmanship and encouragement for teammates and opponents alike. Oh, and there's that hole in one caught on video.

Back