2014 U.S. Women's Open (SPOILERS)

Interesting couple holes. Leaders bogey the first, then Yang makes double on 2. Wie leads by 2 through 3.

Coverage is finally on. Can't wait for this.

What happened to Yani Tseng? Her game went into a sharp decline. She plain dominated for awhile.

Swing changes, injuries, etc. I have a gut feeling, she will be back.

Coverage is finally on. Can't wait for this.

I found it kinda crazy that there was zero coverage anywhere until 3pm. Really Golf Channel? Couldn't pick this one up for a while?

I found it kinda crazy that there was zero coverage anywhere until 3pm. Really Golf Channel? Couldn't pick this one up for a while?

I was kind of surprised too. Nothing on the app either.

Wie on the greens is Furyk like.

I hope Wie holds on

Hoping that Wie can hold her nerve and get it done.

I was kind of surprised too. Nothing on the app either.

US Open app was weak in terms of ladies coverage. Offensive even.

Wie is a little slow there in her routine. Appropriate time on tour is what, 45 seconds? I might have to time the next routine and see how long it takes her. The problem is I'm not really sure when to start it.

Lewis for a reference point from her first practice stroke and then all fiddling around was 36.53 seconds.

US Open app was weak in terms of ladies coverage. Offensive even.

Wie is a little slow there in her routine. Appropriate time on tour is what, 45 seconds? I might have to time the next routine and see how long it takes her. The problem is I'm not really sure when to start it.

She has backed off every single putt I have seen. And 45 seconds from the time after the read is painful. The ladies in general are slow around the green, which is saying something, considering how slow the men are.

She has backed off every single putt I have seen. And 45 seconds from the time after the read is painful. The ladies in general are slow around the green, which is saying something, considering how slow the men are.

It's because their caddies have to line them up for 99% ox their shots. I don't get it.

It is annoying though.

Lewis making a nice run. If Wie doesn't pull this out I would love to see her win it.

Also agree on the lack of coverage. It's a major and we are left to the internet for updates. Pathetic really.

That is kinda surprising. I heard the final round pairing though was around 4 hours. That's not awful all things considering how the men were.

Holy crap, that was a nice drive, almost holed it out!

That is kinda surprising. I heard the final round pairing though was around 4 hours. That's not awful all things considering how the men were.

You think part of the 4hr pace was shorter yardages?

You think part of the 4hr pace was shorter yardages?

Possibly, I have no idea. I just think the women play faster at least tee to green.

NBC didn't help me out there with coming right to Wie after commercial.

Possibly, I have no idea. I just think the women play faster at least tee to green.

NBC didn't help me out there with coming right to Wie after commercial.

I agree they seem to take less time tee to green. I like it

Green side hybos....yawn..use the putter

Same result.. #Stillaway

Green side hybos....yawn..use the putter

I know, right? And nobody has their finger down the shaft while putting. They need some turfmaster441 lessons.

I know, right? And nobody has their finger down the shaft while putting. They need some turfmaster441 lessons.
Seriously I mean there would at least be more than 1 person in red numbers

Seriously I mean there would at least be more than 1 person in red numbers

I think you mean black numbers.
As in Wie, would also be in black numbers, if she putt with her finger down the shaft.

43.87 seconds from start to impact for Wie's putting.

Back