What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
86, 42/44. Was +2 through 7 heading for my best 9 of the year and then bogey, triple (2 in the water). Ended on a good note with 3 straight pars. Left a lot of shots out there as usual. Most frustrating hole was a short par 5. 160 left after my drive...chunk, chunk, on in 4 and 3 putt for a double! :(

Last edited:
54/53 today. 1st time out with the new driver. Putting was much better but still struggling around the green. Still a work in progress but I am getting there. Consistent 90's by the time gauntlet gets here. #teamrhi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rough day today. 46/45 - 91. I struggled with my wedges and putting. I found my drive after the first couple holes and will take away a solid tee game game. Work to do but I know what I need to focus on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back to my old ball striking form which is so awesome for me. Took me a bit to dial in the swing and I'm still figuring out my new numbers (definitely longer) but solid. 36-38 for a 74, although I checked out after my match finished on the 15th and bogeyed in. Whatever

Ended up playing a round with THPers DavidWinchell, CJ, and Dave's dad this morning. Ended up shooting 40/42 where on the front side I don't think I had a putt greater than 15'. Short game was on key. Driving was hit or miss and I penalized myself on the Par 5's that were open for scoring. Backside was mentally testing for sure as we were waiting on every shot. Nonetheless I was happy with my game today.

Keep working hard Andy it'll all come together

Nice to see you found your iron swing Dan 74 and bogies the last three geesh

37/38, 75.

Confidence is back in the tee game with the SLDR. Has taken a good bit of work and struggling with it, but I am hitting my stride with it off the tee. Irons were crisp, doing what I needed them to do. If I could have made a putt I might have been looking at even par for the round.

37/38, 75.

Confidence is back in the tee game with the SLDR. Has taken a good bit of work and struggling with it, but I am hitting my stride with it off the tee. Irons were crisp, doing what I needed them to do. If I could have made a putt I might have been looking at even par for the round.

There's the number!! Get it done dude.

There's the number!! Get it done dude.

Im trying, brother.

Had birdie chances on 17 & 18 that I just couldnt get to drop. Bright spots, I see them.

Jekyll & Hyde round. Front 9 40, 6/7 FIR, 5/7 GIR, one fairway bunker jammed in the lip. Back 9 48 w three penalties and an 8. Egad.

A mediocre 90 today. Played in front of a tourney and played from the tips. Greens were lightning quick and pins were tucked in some unique spots. Driver and irons were solid, chipping and putting left a lot to be desired. Overall a good round to pull some things out of, and I am off to the range tonight to work on a few issues I was having.

Squeezed a 94 after a 5 hour round.......

PoW!!!

39/51 - 90, 4/18 gir, 7/13 fir, 34 putts. Wow, I don't know how somebody can go from playing so well to so bad just like that but I managed to do it.

You'll be back to your normal sub-80's rounds next time out partner. No worries.

#DoWorkDotCom

BOOM! 36/43 =79 on day 2 of the tournament. I won't win anything except maybe 1 skin because of my play on day 1, but I shot my course handicap today on a rainy day (net 72). Would have been a great Match play round because most of my stokes were on 3 doubles in a row 10,11,12 OUCH! but I re-focused and bounced back holding on for the 79. Front Nine was one of my best even par 9's

44/46. Terribly long at over 5 and 1/2 hours. Greens were in bad shape. Unfixed pitch marks everywhere. I'm not playing here on a nice Sunday again. I love the course, but 5&1/2 is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

74 (37/37). Not a great score but the course was so wet and boggy it was almost unplayable. You were actually penalized for hitting fairways and I had 2 lost balls due to plugging in the fairway. Greens were terrible and bunkers were like compacted concrete. Other than that not a bad day, lol.

97 on a par 71. Awful day. Could not hit a straight iron shot to save my life. I was in sand on 10 out of 18 holes as a result. Putting was horrendous. 39 putts total for the round. One of the few holes I hit a GIR, I 4-putted. (ugggh!) Just one of those days when you want to drive back to the clubhouse, drop off the cart and head home to clean the garage or paint the bedroom. I showed up for an early tee time almost late. Didn't even really get to stretch much less warm up. A 3-some starting ahead of me offered to let me go ahead of them on the first tee so I took them up on the offer. I should not have done that because I always feel rushed. I tend to play a 3-some pace when I play solo and I play really well at that speed. I should have taken my time.

I did stop at the range right after the round and figured out that I had been standing too close to the ball all day. Duh!. I'll try again next weekend. Next time, I'll warm up first

Don't let us know you playing awesome on the front after nine. Pretty sure that just jinks you.
39/51 - 90, 4/18 gir, 7/13 fir, 34 putts. Wow, I don't know how somebody can go from playing so well to so bad just like that but I managed to do it.

Seems like it's the day of terrible back 9's. I came out with a super solid 40 on the front, then totally crapped the bed off the tee on the back to shoot 51 and limp in with 91. 32 putts, only 5 fairways (4 were on the front). The positive though is that it's clear my grip and setup changes (to limit hooks) are working, I just need to stay confident and stick with it. I hit a couple little hooks towards the end of the front that I think sapped my confidence in the new stuff. Beautiful day out though with a good group of folks, including checkered.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

the dreaded tale of two nines... shake off that back 9 and remember the 39!
A mediocre 90 today. Played in front of a tourney and played from the tips. Greens were lightning quick and pins were tucked in some unique spots. Driver and irons were solid, chipping and putting left a lot to be desired. Overall a good round to pull some things out of, and I am off to the range tonight to work on a few issues I was having.
time at the range after a round. I like it!

Same damn deal for me bud, just one extra stroke on the front haha. Just gawdawful :banghead: Let's shake it off and remember those front 9's!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

BOOM! 36/43 =79 on day 2 of the tournament. I won't win anything except maybe 1 skin because of my play on day 1, but I shot my course handicap today on a rainy day (net 72). Would have been a great Match play round because most of my stokes were on 3 doubles in a row 10,11,12 OUCH! but I re-focused and bounced back holding on for the 79. Front Nine was one of my best even par 9's
Heck of a round congrats.

was this tourney on your home course or elsewhere?

Rxlokkifikekoz
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
clar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back