Official 2014 World Cup Thread (Spoilers)

Now that was a thing of beauty

Wow. Added stoppage and it costs.

Lol!!! All you can do is laugh because that's just a crazy goal

Well that sucks.
The whole nobody knows how much time is left is absurd.

That hurt

This is why I hate when teams go into prevent defense like play. Don't just derp it up and down the field and waste time. Freakin effin garbage

That's just a heart breaker. Hate kissin the sister. Yuck.

That was brutal.

In case you missed it it was Bradley again giving the ball away

USA loses 2-2

That was a mess. How does Beasley not mark Ronaldo better???? He let him kick that into the box without a challenge.

I tried, I really did. That was dumb.

Sports that end in a tie...
The entire idea of a competition is to determine a winner.

Back to my food. Still a good tie.

hey if you told me that the USA would go into the final match of round robin w/ 4 points & be tied for 1st before this started i would have laughed

hey if you told me that the USA would go into the final match of round robin w/ 4 points & be tied for 1st before this started i would have laughed
But If I told you the us was 15 seconds away from 6 points with the ball on the opposite end you would bet your mortgage payment they win

I'm not a soccer expert, but that's the best I've ever seen the US play outside of that early mistake. Ronaldo hit a great ball at the end..

I don't have words! That was deflating

But If I told you the us was 15 seconds away from 6 points with the ball on the opposite ens you would bet your mortgage payment they win

nope the USA Soccer team has always been amazingly unpredictable, they are not Germany or Argentina

nope the USA Soccer team has always been amazingly unpredictable, they are not Germany or Argentina
easy to say now lol

Oh what a heartbreaker. Both goals were given away in a sense, the first was definitely given away the second was a lapse in defense but a great ball and what can you do at that point.

Official 2014 World Cup Thread (Spoilers)

I give our guys tons of credit bc no one expected us to get out of the group. Extremely proud of our squad even though they gave this game away, but if you told me we would tie the #4 team in the world during group play I would have taken it and run.

Back