2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

^ Good call there!

I dropped two spots. I only had 1 guy miss the cut, but everyone else finished pretty low. Day was my only golfer in the top 15.

Man I got a big bump from 40th to 20th with Kaymer and Compton in the line up, now I need another one.

Nice, dude.

I made a solid move backwards.

37 to 21, or first page of the leaderboard in my eyes! :banana:

Dropped 5 spots this week from my lack luster performance of guys.

I dropped from 27th to 30th this week.

Jumped from 74th to 54th this week with 3 guys in the top 10

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Whoa.... 10th place.... to 4th!

Sure wish I didn't have the week early in the season with 1 active player lol!

Up to 35th after a very good week.

Great week and back into the top 10 (#7) and within 1 Mil of the leader.

16th to 19th...not a good week.

69 to 79 this week, boo

Golly, I had the winner this week and only moved up 9 spots to 47th or something. At that rate, I could pick the winner every week on in and still not reach the top spot. LOL

I had Kaymer, Day and only 1 guy missed the cut (Mahan.....) and moved up 16 spots from 62 to 46.

Man, I am going to need to kill it each week the rest of the way.

I had 8 out of 10 make the cut this week. I only have Sergio in the hunt though.

I picked KJ Choi on a whim, hoping he plays solid today.

I forgot to change my team again this week. Doh! I had only two live players going in, and one missed the cut. Come on Harris English, my lone warrior.

I forgot to change my team again this week. Doh! I had only two live players going in, and one missed the cut. Come on Harris English, my lone warrior.

Ha that's funny Ken. I have a reminder set on my phone every week to remind me to do my fantasy picks.

I'm going to drop big time this week. My best player is currently 15th. Ouch.

Same here two 11th place guys and them drop all the way to 20th.

Was in 19th and best finish was Moore at 5th.

4 others within top 31 but not enough to move up any spots I think.

I had Streelman, Choi, and Moore, so should have a decent increase this week I'd think.

Worst week by far. I had both Choi and Moore in lineup at one point but neither made final team. Leishman was my best. Bye bye #1 spot!!

2nd 5th and 7th hoping to get up a dozen spots or so from 80

Gawd, I guess "saving" DJ and Moore didn't work out. I think I'm dropping off the front page after this debacle.
2 T18s and some chips. UGH.

Highest pick was Moore but still managed to move up 2 spots to #5 but fell another $500K behind the leader.

Back