What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it will fit my swing well too.
I havd the ahina 70 x in my bertha and its almost same shaft as the d+. you did swing it if I remember?

I've needed new golf shorts with the weight I've lost recently, and thanks to Gmamas I've got two pairs of Adidas ClimaLite shorts on the way.

I've needed new golf shorts with the weight I've lost recently, and thanks to Gmamas I've got two pairs of Adidas ClimaLite shorts on the way.

Awesome! Shopping for smaller clothes is a lot of fun isnt it?

Rain gloves.

About to order some Ashworth shirts from gmamasgolf with the contest I just won and 50% off. Score!

I picked up a couple UTx grips today. Installed both, but had to cut one off. I guess I need to pick up one more.

Odyssey White Ice #9, basically brand new for $50 shipped. Love it.

Ping Scottsdale TR Senita putter, straight arc fitting! Can't wait to try it out on my home course greens!

Crazy to say... not a damn thing lol.

I havd the ahina 70 x in my bertha and its almost same shaft as the d+. you did swing it if I remember?

Yeah, I think I did. From what I understand, the D+ is a lil smoother than the ahina but very similar still. I think the difference between the S flex and X flex will be the difference for me.

3 dozen z stars on sale at Academy

Niiiice. I bet you are going to quite enjoy those dude.

I hope so. They felt really good on the range.

Really should have ordered these in the first place but tried the super forgiving route

I figured you'd like those from the day I got to review them, they scream JRod.

I figured you'd like those from the day I got to review them, they scream JRod.

Should have taken you up on your offer months ago. Only cost me about 4 bills more this way. =(

I picked up a couple UTx grips today. Installed both, but had to cut one off. I guess I need to pick up one more.

I really like the UTx grips. Have the red/grey on my irons, and a black on a driver shaft. I actually like the black a little bit better, I think.

super stroke 3.0 mid slim gray and black looks nice

Another round of 6 lessons. That puts me at 20 to date within a year of starting golf and will be 25 total when I finish. How many will it take til I'm a scratch golfer?????

Yeah, I think I did. From what I understand, the D+ is a lil smoother than the ahina but very similar still. I think the difference between the S flex and X flex will be the difference for me.

I will have a d+ in S available this week

It's not specifically golf stuff, but I did buy it for golf.
An Ipad mini
An Ipad Caddie Buddy, to mount my new Ipad on a tripod / or on my Golf Cart
Live Video Delay App..
I will use them on the course and on the range to capture my swings and make adjustments.

10415644_10152296672663401_7845145985484518982_n.jpg
10320960_10152296672668401_1152944565906367434_o.jpg
10462613_10152296672658401_7682751819592879374_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back