The Movie Review Thread

My wife and I watched Saving Mr. Banks last night and loved it, I'm a huge Disney fan so it was an easy like for me. Really good.

I'm with the other folks who saw X-men. Loved it.

Also, saw it in one of the AMC theaters that had been outfitted with the recliners - those are fantastic, and I love the reserved seating.

Saw How to train your Dragon 2 tonight with kids. Really, really good. Maybe better than the first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went to see 22 jump Street this weekend. It was pretty funny, but more of the watch on Netflix type of movie. It was even sillier than the first m

Line Survivor. If you haven't seen it, watch it. Thanks to those who give their lives for our country!

Line Survivor. If you haven't seen it, watch it. Thanks to those who give their lives for our country!

Awesome movie. I was on the edge of my seat the last hour and a half

Great movie, now read the book if you haven't. It really shows you the hell he went through.

Great movie, now read the book if you haven't. It really shows you the hell he went through.

The book. People that liked the movie NEED to read the book

Saw Jersey Boys this weekend. Having seen the show 4 times I was prepared to be disappointed by the movie.

Far from it. It was phenomenal. They did a really good job on getting the feel of the show into the movie while obviously adding quite a bit of the story that couldn't fit into the musical.

Great job on the casting an production.

4 Stars

We rented The Counselor yesterday. I watched it twice but still have no freaking clue what was going on.

Saw Chef with my wife. Low expectation but the movie delivered. A date movie that guys will actually like. Great cast and cameos.

Saw Transformers. It was exactly what I expected.

Was it oscar worthy

Saw Chef with my wife. Low expectation but the movie delivered. A date movie that guys will actually like. Great cast and cameos.

I love the cast and director. Came highly recommended and I will be seeing soon

Monuments Men. I really liked it and it was cool to learn about the unseen battles during the war. I never knew about the battle for the worlds art. Of course I only took the required art classes but it was worth the watch.

How to Train Your Dragon 2 - as good as the first, but not quite as charming. More dark, more epic. Still amazing animation, acting, and music.

Watched Lone Survivor and am in awe of how brave our guys in uniform are, there are no words to convey my gratitude to all the members of our armed forces. what a story.

Watched Lone Survivor and am in awe of how brave our guys in uniform are, there are no words to convey my gratitude to all the members of our armed forces. what a story.

It was moving wasn't it?

JM

Saw Transformers today and really liked it, it was a little too busy at times but pretty good.

How to Train Your Dragon 2 - as good as the first, but not quite as charming. More dark, more epic. Still amazing animation, acting, and music.
Just saw this today myself. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Was this the Afghanistan mountains dog fight? Watched this movie last night. Holy crap, great movie! Don't necessarily like Mark Walberg's acting, but it's background in this one.

Went to see Mrs Browns Boys D'Movie at the weekend and if you enjoyed the TV series and that kind of humour then you will probably enjoy the film

Also saw Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit on blu-ray recently as well and having read most of the Tom Clancy books I enjoyed it as well, although there were a couple of moments that were a little bit confusing seeing as the same thing happened in 2 different films, but this one also explained some of the things that were mentioned in the books

Went to see Mrs Browns Boys D'Movie at the weekend and if you enjoyed the TV series and that kind of humour then you will probably enjoy the film

Also saw Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit on blu-ray recently as well and having read most of the Tom Clancy books I enjoyed it as well, although there were a couple of moments that were a little bit confusing seeing as the same thing happened in 2 different films, but this one also explained some of the things that were mentioned in the books

I watched Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit last night. Well acted. I like Chris Pine quite a bit and he fits Jack Ryan just fine. I'm a huge Clancy fan and have read all the books. The story was decent, not great, and took a bit to build. I thought Costner was very good in his supporting role.

Back