2014 #THPMC the BETS!!!

1394737641089.jpg

empire14f-8-web.jpg

Because I didn't need any more motivation....lol.

Best and I have a solution for beating ATL and Neb. First we're going to tell ATL that there's a car accident somewhere, that should get him out of the picture early. Then we'll tell Neb that Tom Osborne died. He'll be so distraught he'll withdraw as well. :alien:

All kidding aside, I can't wait for either of the match ups we have on Saturday. They will both be good and should be pretty close. I'm just looking forward to some great golf with new friends.

Edit: Corrected the spelling of Osborne. It's like spelling God without the "d".

First, I have people for that...

Anyone want to do twitter avatar control for a week?

I'll take Team Paradise FTW!!!

CJ, I will take team THP, and you can have the other 4 teams, wager is, if I lose weekend in branson for you is on me, if I win weekend in Michigan is on you.
You want that bet?????
Nice bet Shane!!!

I love this thread.

CJ, I will take team THP, and you can have the other 4 teams, wager is, if I lose weekend in branson for you is on me, if I win weekend in Michigan is on you.
You want that bet?????

Now Shane is bringing it! Heck of a bet, and selfishly, I hope Shane wins so he can come up this way!

You want that bet?????

Boom, that just happened!!

Look forward to this thread come MC time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh yes, this is a fun thread already!

Anyone want to do twitter avatar control for a week?

I'll take Team Paradise FTW!!!

I'll take Team DotCom & let's not only include twitter for a week, but also THP avatar for a week.

Now Shane is bringing it! Heck of a bet, and selfishly, I hope Shane wins so he can come up this way!
I like the way you think buddy :)

but if CJ wins I think you should ride down with him

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'll take Team DotCom & let's not only include twitter for a week, but also THP avatar for a week.
I like the way this man thinks.

Can we bet on matches that don't involve ourselves our our Team?

This thread is sure to be awesome from start to finish! Love it.

JM

Are we betting on full team wins, or are we picking individual matches?

I mean, it's a given that Team Paradise is winning, but I'll go in on individual matches if we want to get down to specifics.

Are we betting on full team wins, or are we picking individual matches?

I mean, it's a given that Team Paradise is winning, but I'll go in on individual matches if we want to get down to specifics.
historically it's both matches and sometimes teams

historically it's both matches and sometimes teams

OK, thanks!

I'm taking the Paradise guys in this match - wager is THP & Twitter avatars for a week.

Ddec & Jman
Scarnici & Smithfaced

OK, thanks!

I'm taking the Paradise guys in this match - wager is THP & Twitter avatars for a week.

Ddec & Jman
Scarnici & Smithfaced
worst decision ever.

j/k*...good luck

OK, thanks!

Ddec & Jman
Scarnici & Smithfaced

Sorry about your avatar

Good luck.

OK, thanks!

Ddec & Jman
Scarnici & Smithfaced

I'll be your huckleberry!

two twitter and THP avatars to wreak havoc on.....YUUSSSS!

OK, thanks!

Ddec & Jman
Scarnici & Smithfaced
bet accepted

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back