Blondes vs. Brunettes Football Game for Alzheimer's

$45 from reaching the goal. Pitch in what you can to help Jennifer crush that goal!

Getting ready to head into my first practice! !

Bump up.

$20 more and she hits her goal!

Just donated Jenn. You are now at your goal. I hope you kick its butt.

Great cause, donation sent.

OMG everyone is amazing!!! I can't thank you all enough!!

Happy to donate to such a great cause.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG everyone is amazing!!! I can't thank you all enough!!
thank you for taking your precious time and puting efforts for this wonderful cause. all I did is send some money.

the real hero here is you

What a great cause, thank you for helping the cause, glad I could help a bit along the way.

Glad you're doing this, my grandma suffers from this horrible disease. Happy to support the fight against it.

PS Awesome seeing all of those Forum names on the donation list, love it!

I'll be sending some money towards this as well, as my grandmother had Alzheimer's too. In the end, she had no idea who I even was; just such an awful disease. Thanks for helping fight it, nerfny.

You guys are all awesome!! I can't believe that you have already blown my goal away.

I have been very fortunate that this disease has not hit my family but I did watch one of my close neighbors in Boston become a shell of her former self because of Alzheimers. Very painful and sad to watch.

Count me in on a donation.

Last edited:
And...donated. Thanks again Jennifer for participating.

And...donated. Thanks again Jennifer for participating.
Thank you!! You can join ddec and come watch the game at Saratoga high school in September ;)

Thank you!! You can join ddec and come watch the game at Saratoga high school in September ;)
I'll bring the Gus's (for ddec and I).

Someone has to record this and put it on YouTube!

My former soccer coach who was the one who got me involved in this asked me what I was doing apparently I'm in 3rd place for total fundraising already!!

My former soccer coach who was the one who got me involved in this asked me what I was doing apparently I'm in 3rd place for total fundraising already!!
Did you say door to door selling candy bars?

Thanks for what you are doing Jenn! I always knew you were a sweetheart and what you are doing for this organization is so awesome!!! :clapp:

Thanks for what you are doing Jenn! I always knew you were a sweetheart and what you are doing for this organization is so awesome!!! :clapp:
Thank you for your donation!!

Bump for an awesome cause

Don't know how I missed this one but I just made a small donation, looks like you will be double your goal if a couple more folks help out. Great cause Jenn & I too have had Alzheimers strike close to home. One of my Dad's sister's had it for the last few years of her life.

Back