The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got word I'm about set to start the job at the local course. Also found out I get unlimited golf during the week (free to walk, $5 for a cart) and can walk on during the weekends when it's not too busy. I really enjoy the 2 courses they have and I see a lot more golf in my future!

Just got word I'm about set to start the job at the local course. Also found out I get unlimited golf during the week (free to walk, $5 for a cart) and can walk on during the weekends when it's not too busy. I really enjoy the 2 courses they have and I see a lot more golf in my future!

hook up Thunder Hawk!

Had an absolutely incredible weekend down the shore. My parents gave me the shore house for the weekend and we had 7 couples down for a weekend of eating, drinking, boating, fishing and general debauchery. Went out the bar on Saturday night and it was 80s night. There was a guy in the band that played the Keytar. It was awesome

10389978_10101692510172954_2995743106064107361_n.jpg

Congrats Josh!!

Rolling to Chicago in the morning for my bday this week and a bunch of friends are coming in. We have 108 holes of golf ahead. Woot

I just saw this, that's awesome dude, congrats! I hope you're not offended, but...you needed it pretty badly... :laughing:

Hey now. Just because my car has 300,000 miles on 'er, doesn't have doors that lock, runs on 3 cylinders, 1st gear only works once in a while, missing multiple wheel studs and has more dents than a range cart is no reason to get snarky.

OK, maybe it is.

Hey now. Just because my car has 300,000 miles on 'er, doesn't have doors that lock, runs on 3 cylinders, 1st gear only works once in a while, missing multiple wheel studs and has more dents than a range cart is no reason to get snarky.

OK, maybe it is.

Haha hey the fact that it's still running at all is a miracle nearly on par with the resurrection

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

started the morning with some cereal and delicious toast and finished The Lincoln Laywer, great movie, and around 4, I got home from playing 27 holes of golf, shot 44-43-39, and the 39 was on the harder nine, so not too incredibly bad, washed my car all up, about to have a snack, then going to head out to the car meet and wait for my girlfriend to get off of work at her new job. pretty good day!

Drove my new car home tonight. Oh man do I love it!
uvyzeqas.jpg

Wife had a god ultrasound today. This makes me happy.

We're getting closer and closer to knowing boy/girl, and I cannot wait.

That is awesome JMan. Exciting times for you guys!

Wife had a god ultrasound today. This makes me happy.

We're getting closer and closer to knowing boy/girl, and I cannot wait.

So much to be happy with right there!

So much to be happy with right there!

Indeed my friend, its crazy.

It has also turned me into a big ole baby myself, things get dusty in the blink of an eye whilst listening to the radio at times. Hahaha

Did you go Acura after all?
Yeah. The TL with the 3.2 V6 and 6 speed has plenty of power and is a blast to drive.

I lost all respect for German cars over the last few weeks. Every one I looked at failed inspection miserably and were saddled with issues. What good is the mythical "German Engineering" if nothing lasts longer than 3 years?

Yeah. The TL with the 3.2 V6 and 6 speed has plenty of power and is a blast to drive.

I lost all respect for German cars over the last few weeks. Every one I looked at failed inspection miserably and were saddled with issues. What good is the mythical "German Engineering" if nothing lasts longer than 3 years?
Very nice, congrats! Acura makes a good car, you are going to like it.

$5 large buckets on Monday nights ($12 regular price) makes me happy lol.

Pretty cool to watch women's golf get a ton of love on TV yesterday.

And just got bumped to first class for a long flight. Woot

Last edited:
Golf with THP'ers is on the horizon! Oh man so pumped

Had an absolutely incredible weekend down the shore. My parents gave me the shore house for the weekend and we had 7 couples down for a weekend of eating, drinking, boating, fishing and general debauchery. Went out the bar on Saturday night and it was 80s night. There was a guy in the band that played the Keytar. It was awesome

10389978_10101692510172954_2995743106064107361_n.jpg

Sounds like a great place for a THPr event!

#TheDos, it's about to go down. I'm very excite

Our holiday to Jamaica is now all paid off so time to start counting down the days to September

And my sushi putter cover is in my possession so it will be on my putter for my round on Saturday

Merit pay raise headed my way! Not much, but it's something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back