The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Was it that bad today? Or were the folks asking questions just throwing out stupid questions.

Probably both. Ha

Was it that bad today? Or were the folks asking questions just throwing out stupid questions.

Nah, he's just so short and doesn't engage like so many of the other players. He's like Jack was, he was an ass too.

Interesting to hear that he said if it wasnt for charity he probably wouldn't be playing.

he doesn't say anything. Sometimes he has like 1 or 2 answers where he kind of lets loose, but I bet I could tell you the answers before he does.

Remember that one time at the Masters when kind of let loose, and then got caught up in "drop-gate"? Haha.

I think he comes in and wins this thing, I'll bet his short game is deadly.

He's been hitting balls for a month maybe a little less. I expect a strong showing. His last round with the bad back at Doral he was killing it on the back 9. Win? I'm not to that point with him just yet. Used to be automatic but now I need to see his form before I can make a firm assessment

Remember that one time at the Masters when kind of let loose, and then got caught up in "drop-gate"? Haha.

true but that wasn't a press conference.

Nah, he's just so short and doesn't engage like so many of the other players. He's like Jack was, he was an ass too.
Does that mean Nicklaus was a Jackass lol

He did lighten up some towards the middle and end.

And Hogan before Jack.

Haha that was Coers Brilliant!
I was wondering if I was going to get a response with a joke lol.

so you think tiger has been holding back and his swing and body are in better shape than what people think?

There's probably a lot of people in that room that don't care much for him. If I went into a room full of people who don't like me much, I'm probably not going to be info sharing either. I don't know it's kinda all relative. Some interviews I've heard laughing and joking. Then some interviews I've heard Alex Micelli get a question in and it's like someone crop dusted Tiger's microphone.

I can't help but think he is rushing this. I am sure hus doctors said he is fine, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some general fatigue to go along with that rust. Hopefully he plays well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Really good to see Tiger back. If he stays healthy, I can see him winning #15 this year. I have no basis for saying so, but he seems due in the majors.

Do you think he has been sitting on the couch eating bonbons? No one expect him to win but I don't understand questioning his comeback. It's his event, he knows the course and I'm guessing he is in great shape.

Steve Sands from Golf Channel just said that he didn't think TW would come back this early if it weren't for the fact that he has a big role (his foundation) in this tournament.....so it very well may be that TW is coming back too soon. We will see. Personally, doesn't matter either way to me. I've gotten to the point where I'm watching other players on the tour now and I'm getting just little tired of TW.

Steve Sands from Golf Channel just said that he didn't think TW would come back this early if it weren't for the fact that he has a big role (his foundation) in this tournament.....so it very well may be that TW is coming back too soon. We will see. Personally, doesn't matter either way to me. I've gotten to the point where I'm watching other players on the tour now and I'm getting just little tired of TW.

Steve Sands must be brilliant....Or he watches TW's presser where he said that exact same thing word for word. :D

Steve Sands must be brilliant....Or he watches TW's presser where he said that exact same thing word for word. :D
Lol was just about to say, pretty sure Tiger said that was his reason. Oh Steve

I missed Tigers' conference, but my comment was for those who said that it shouldn't surprise anyone that he's coming back (bonbon comment).......of course it's surprising a lot of that he's back this early.

I won't lie, I was a little disappointed seeing Foldy following Tiger, I'm going to recant my prediction of him winning lol. Just a total buzz kill.

that was a funny commercial back in the day. The funny part of it now is that I think from that entire spot that TW is the only active member on Nike's staff.

that was a funny commercial back in the day. The funny part of it now is that I think from that entire spot that TW is the only active member on Nike's staff.
I thought the exact same thing, and I don't think any of them are with that sponsor anymore.

Damn...I've never seen that commercial before :D Funny stuff though.

Back