2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Up 15 spots. Not to shabby. I'm well off having any chance at this but trying to do the best I can.

Dropped 19th to 21st....wrong way.

I'm trending in the right direction finally, 20th to 18th.

had a decent week, 3rd without having the winner!

I am still far behind, thanks to my hability to not pick for weeks, but when I pick I can do some great things.

will you guys pick Tiger for his first ournament?

Stayed at 11th overall, but over $2.2 million behind leader. Baddeley and Garcia were my top finished.

21st to 15th, thanks to Choi and Garcia...was really counting on one of them to birdie the last to force a playoff.

Who really birdies the last 7 holes to win by one?

Had 9 of 10 make the cut and I fell back 6 spots. Holding strong in 60th!!!

I didn't think I had that great of a week, but I managed to move up 4 spots to 26th.

Only dropped nine spots despite only having two players. I've fielded a full team this week. Haha. Unless someone has withdrawn at the last minute. Has anyone seen anyone bail?

Sitting in 3rd currently. Wondering how many people go with Tiger this week. I thought it looked like a pretty bland feel, so I splurged on Woods.

I am still looking good now that I have gone down below 40th. Got my line up all picked for this weekend, and NO I did not pick Tiger.

My goal is to get off of the last page by the end of July. I moved up a lot after picking Streelman last week. I made more money last week than the rest of my first month in this game.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Went from 65 to 47 this week. Big jump!

Picked 1 and 3. Moved up to 19th. Still 3.5 mil out tho.

Must have had a good week since I moved up to 36th. I think I was in the 50s or 60s last week?

Place: 36
Team Earnings: $20,441,913
Trailing Leader By: $5,257,135

78th up to 63rd...biggest jump for me all year after finally picking a winner

Stayed #13 despite having 3 picks in the Top 5 including Rose.

I did however cut my deficit from the leader in almost half so that is good progress.

Dropped a few more spots to #39. I've been having some rough weeks.

Wow! My first ever weekly win in THP fantasy golf. Moved up from 11th to 6th overall. Trailing the leader by $800k and some change.

I forgot to set a roster. Only dropped 4 places it looks like though, thankfully. Stupid work getting in the way. hah

Wow! My first ever weekly win in THP fantasy golf. Moved up from 11th to 6th overall. Trailing the leader by $800k and some change.

Awesome week. Well done.

I moved up 9 spots after picking Rose and having another finish top 5. Hoping this gets me moving in the right direction.

Moved up 6 spots with 5 guys in the top 12. I'll take it!

I went backwards from 18th to 23rd, Reed choking killed me.

Slide continues....21st to 26th.

As expected, I dropped 5 spots to 31st.

Back