Back In Stock - THP Tees By Epoch

Looks like I will be picking up a few packs for my buddies... do a little west coast promoting!

Glad to see these back in stock. I'm sick of using the plain non-THP branded epochs.

Very glad to see these back. Cant wait!!

Great news. I need to replenish.

I'm very happy to see these in stock soon! I love the epoch tees and it's another way to spread the THP love!

Finally! I almost broke down and bought some since I lost all of my par 3 tees, but I am glad I waited!

I only use THP tees when I have driver in hand. My HDCP has dropped in that same time span a solid 4-5 points. All credit to THP and Epoch :alien:

Excited to get more tees. People always ask about THP when they see these.

These tees rock and they last forever

Any chance on having them for sale at OC? How about towels? I lost mine the first round I played with it.

All the love im hearing for these tee's I might have to give them a try. Just wondering what makes them special for you all? Apart from the THP logo of course.

I will be buying max amout allowed first go around. Then more when allowed!

I will be buying max amout allowed first go around. Then more when allowed!

Hoarder! :) I'll be right there with you.

I'm tired of generic lumber tees, not so much advertising this time by leaving them on the tee box....selfish.

All the love im hearing for these tee's I might have to give them a try. Just wondering what makes them special for you all? Apart from the THP logo of course.
Epoch tee's are the most indestructible tee's I've ever used.

These are in stock now and the store is ready and open.

And maximum allowed ordered.

Picked up 4 packs and a green THP towel!

Just bagged 3 Packs!

picked up the max. Going to give some to friends and recruit some THPers =)

Just bought a HUGE bag of tees...

But these are oh so sweet. 3 packs ordered.

Back