Nike Golf Lunar Waverly Preview

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Lunar Waverly
Madore and team crafted the Lunar Waverly to be just as comfortable on the course as it is off. Partnering with the Nike Sports Research Lab, Nike Golf designers used pressure-mapping analysis to zero in on how the foot moves during the swing and determine the size, height, hardness and overall configuration of the waffle lugs. The footwear team brought that pressure mapping to life through visible color patterns on a traditional Nike waffle outsole reminiscent of the company’s very first footwear styles, featuring superior grip and traction within an iconic tread pattern.

Nike Dynamic Flywire technology combines with a rubber cup-sole for lateral support, surrounded by a premium waterproof full-grain leather upper. For the first time ever, Nike Golf designers utilized cork for the sock liner -- incredibly comfortable and extremely lightweight, the anti-microbial material helps prevent odor and provides a distinctive design detail, while full-length Nike Lunarlon foam delivers maximum responsive cushioning.

Availability: July 1, 2014

Color offerings: Black/Anthracite/Pure Platinum-Volt; Cool Grey/Photo Blue-Summit White-Dark Grey; White/Action Red-Light Bone-Sail; and Baroque Brown/Black-Sail-Hyperpunch

Street Price: $140

FH14_Waverly_652781_GROUP_BTY-1_PPT_original%20%281%29-L.jpg

FH14_Waverly_652780_GROUP_BTY-3_PPT_original-L.jpg

Interesting. I think I like a few of them.

I like that white and Red.

Cool. I like the blue. A little steep on the price point though. But I keep hearing such good things about Nike shoes. Maybe these will be the ones I dip my toes in that water with.

These are kind of "eh" for me. They are okay but there are others on the market that I like much better.

Ok, Nike has my attention again

I think I could wear a pair of these

Yes please! These are definitely my style!

These look sharp and I am really digging the black and silver combination.

Me likey!

Need to see more of the blue, red, and white options.

A few of those look really sharp

I'm digging these. These look nice.

I think these look very appealing. Never been a huge fan of the casual shoe look, but i think i could get used to these.

Also, Cork for the sock liner? Very interesting.

These look like the perfect work/golf shoes for me. The brown ones, especially.

Maybe I'm missing something but the blue looks different than the black next to it. The blue looks much better to me. I don't care for the toes on the others.

The gray/blue combo look slick

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I like a couple of those, always depends on comfort though.

Looks good

swing your swing

These look incredibly comfortable to me. Likely will never own any because that's more than I spend on 2 pairs of shoes, let alone just one, but I do like the looks.

Ok these look good. I like the brown ones. Need to see in person, but like the initial pics.

I like the brown. That's about it. I have always liked Nike shoes but for some reason seem to end up with Adidas every time.

The brown is quite intriguing as well.

Hey now I really like a few of these!!!

Those do look VERY good...

Back