#OutingApproved - Ocean City THP Invitational sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Hitting a par 3 in reg eh? Can't wait to see who earns a shirt.

Would be fun to see who is going for the pin vs. going for the center of the green.
#strategy

Would be fun to see who is going for the pin vs. going for the center of the green.
#strategy

Will be my strategy the whole way (but I'll still probably miss)... Hope they're nice and big.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Sharpening my irons tonight after work.

Looks like Rum Pointe has some doable par 3s on the course.

#2 plays at 153 from the blues and 138 from the whites.
#5 plays at 153 from the blues and 127 from whites.
#14 is at 203 from blues and 176 from whites.
#17 plays at 158 from blues and 127 from whites.

Every par 3 looks like THPers can earn some awesome shirts and be #OutingApproved. Best of luck to everyone.

Thinking back, I hit every green in Indy, so this should be an easy win! :struggle:

Nice! I can't wait to see who captures the #OutingApproved swag.

I'm looking forward to seeing who is successful, though I hope all 40 of you join the club.

#OutingApproved - Ocean City THP Invitational sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Thanks Tyler

Looks like #14 might be out if playing blues on par3's as that's tough on short hitters like me

I do like #14 from the whites not too long not too short

How about that...hit the green on that designated par 3 and get your #OutingApproved shirt.

Question. Do they only come in white?

Looks like Rum Pointe has some doable par 3s on the course.

#2 plays at 153 from the blues and 138 from the whites.
#5 plays at 153 from the blues and 127 from whites.
#14 is at 203 from blues and 176 from whites.
#17 plays at 158 from blues and 127 from whites.

Every par 3 looks like THPers can earn some awesome shirts and be #OutingApproved. Best of luck to everyone.

Perfect! My topped drives go about 155 yards, nothing I need to practice for

Hitting a green on a par 3 with driver.... #OutingApproved

better save some room in my suitcase for the ride home i guess....

Mine fit pretty well in there. You should be fine.

I needed about four feet. But, close doesn't count as a hit fairway.

come to OCMD i'll give you my shirt James... maybe even hug in a shower who knows

Hitting a green on a par 3 with driver.... #OutingApproved

If the designated hole is #14, that's the only way I'll hit it! With my gimpy left arm, I may not even be able to get driver there.

Good luck guys. Hope to see a few of these won.

That's very cool, I suspect there will be a lot of shirts given away this weekend. Have fun folks!!

So what's it gonna be .... #2 153 yards (Blue) or 138 yards (White) .... #5 153 yards (Blue) or 127 yards (White) .... #14 203 yards (Blue) or 176 yards (White) ... #17 158 yards (Blue) or 127 yards (White). If you choose #14, you may not have to give out too many shirts! LOL :banghead:

So what's it gonna be .... #2 153 yards (Blue) or 138 yards (White) .... #5 153 yards (Blue) or 127 yards (White) .... #14 203 yards (Blue) or 176 yards (White) ... #17 158 yards (Blue) or 127 yards (White). If you choose #14, you may not have to give out too many shirts! LOL :banghead:

Well if it's 14 maybe it will be downwind

Back