Status
Not open for further replies.
This should go in the rant thread, but BJ Upton is leading off for the Braves tonight. So dumb. Lowest OBP on the team.

This should go in the rant thread, but BJ Upton is leading off for the Braves tonight. So dumb. Lowest OBP on the team.
BUT he probably gets paid more money per hit than anyone else on the team. That makes him efficient, right?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

BUT he probably gets paid more money per hit than anyone else on the team. That makes him efficient, right?

He and Uggla would be 1-2. Wonder how much your chances of winning decreases when you start an inning with two outs? haha

He and Uggla would be 1-2. Wonder how much your chances of winning decreases when you start an inning with two outs? haha
When BJ was with the Rays, I used to believe that he started every at bat with an 0-2 count.

When BJ was with the Rays, I used to believe that he started every at bat with an 0-2 count.

Not much has changed.

Hey -- Braves fans got their wish. BUpton isn't hitting in the 2-hole tonight.

Yeesh. I think Freddie is just trolling everyone at this point. But, it's such a stupid plan that it has to work.

Hey -- Braves fans got their wish. BUpton isn't hitting in the 2-hole tonight.

Yeesh. I think Freddie is just trolling everyone at this point. But, it's such a stupid plan that it has to work.

BJ is the troll tonight. 1-3 with a HR.

I am not sure what has happened to Shelby Miller. Dude can only throw one pitch for a strike.. That tends to be an issue

I am not sure what has happened to Shelby Miller. Dude can only throw one pitch for a strike.. That tends to be an issue

Is it a 102 mph fastball with movement?

Unfortunately no... And he is hurt. Great. Wacha garcia and miller all within a couple days!

Unfortunately no... And he is hurt. Great. Wacha garcia and miller all within a couple days!
hooefully just 15 day for wacca and garcia, lance lynn really stepped it up last night :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Garcia is definitely not the 15.. I doubt we see him anytime soon. Luckily Kelly will be back soon

Garcia is definitely not the 15.. I doubt we see him anytime soon. Luckily Kelly will be back soon
sad thing is garcia was back to old form this year. yes getting kelly back will help

Indians lost in 14, makes 4 in a row...boooh

oh and used 10 pitchers too which is usually not a good thing.

And Axford with another blown save

Indians lost in 14, makes 4 in a row...boooh

oh and used 10 pitchers too which is usually not a good thing.

And Axford with another blown save

Santana turning it around this month

the No No by Timmy yesterday was sweet 2nd in two years vs Padres

Proves even an average pitcher can still throw one...

He looked good yesterday

Have you tried the MLB app?

Dang $20. Why do I gotta be so cheap?

Can anyone comment on MLB app. Can it it run in the background while browsing web? Does it have dropouts? What do they do between innings, smack you with commercials? Can you choose home or away broadcasting?

Dang $20. Why do I gotta be so cheap?

Can anyone comment on MLB app. Can it it run in the background while browsing web? Does it have dropouts? What do they do between innings, smack you with commercials? Can you choose home or away broadcasting?

Yes you can choose home and away, yes they have commercials like any radio broadcast, yes you can put it in the background.

Texas, the local media is saying Price will end up in St Louis, what's your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back