photo%202%283%29-L.png

photo%203%282%29-L.png

photo%205-L.png

photo%201%281%29-L.png

photo%204-L.png

photo%203-L.png

photo%202%282%29-L.png

photo%201%282%29-L.png

Oh my! There is a lot of potential there. I wonder how much trouble a novice (like me) could get into though.

JM

That's pretty awesome James. Seems like this is right up my alley.

It seems the interface is really easy and with all the options I might have to seriously look into grabbing one of these.

Oh my! There is a lot of potential there. I wonder how much trouble a novice (like me) could get into though.

JM

LOTS of potential, but, I could see how it could almost be overload for some am's if they don't know what they are looking at in the swing. But if nothing else SEEING your own swing could be huge, I know it is for me.

That's pretty awesome James. Seems like this is right up my alley.

It seems the interface is really easy and with all the options I might have to seriously look into grabbing one of these.

Its simple, no bells and whistles, just what it does and what you've seen in these pic's. Tons of options with the website interface though, I need to test out the sharing capabilities and see just what it can do, even if it would be something like giving Freddie access to my account to mark up my swings. Hmmmmm...

Good stuff James, don't know how I have missed this one but I think it was posted on the day I traveled to Tennessee. I just checked out the website and the price is listed at $79.99 when I started to leave there was a pop up that offered a 15% discount if I used the code 15%OFF at checkout. Just thought I would share that.

The deals find YOU my friend, I know the secret now! hahaha!

This looks like it could be a very useful product James. I definitely need to pay attention to this review. This could do wonders for my winter practice this year.

This looks like it could be a very useful product James. I definitely need to pay attention to this review. This could do wonders for my winter practice this year.

Ease of use is what has impressed me the most so far, its simple to set up, and it doesn't require any superhuman understanding of the golf swing. Just immediate visual feedback as to what you are doing, and the ability to share the info with others/instructors to get more detailed feedback is big.

those are some awesome screen shots.

I'm still too steep. *sigh*

Also, here is what the website access and markup tools look like:

Screenshot_1-L.jpg

This is a great tool, I like pics and the fact you can add lines.

As for your move, you are OTT. Drop those hands down to the right hip and swing to the right.

Looks like I need to wait until it's release on Google play before I can do the free trial. I will definitely be checking this out.

This is a great tool, I like pics and the fact you can add lines.

As for your move, you are OTT. Drop those hands down to the right hip and swing to the right.

I know, I know, amazing how old habits can return. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Its quite streamlined and useful, I didn't think it would be, but I was dead wrong.

Looks like I need to wait until it's release on Google play before I can do the free trial. I will definitely be checking this out.

Should be very very soon from what I'm gathering.

I can bring this down to Winstar for you to mess with on my phone if you'd like.

Me too buddy, it looks like a very useful tool.

Going to get out with it again tomorrow for some more (specifically longer clubs) for everyone to see before I start writing this one. As always if there is anything specific anyone wants to see, please let me know.

Just checked out the screen grabs, I'm impressed with this. And also fearful or seeing myself. Haha

This would be very handy when working on shortening the swing etc.

Just checked out the screen grabs, I'm impressed with this. And also fearful or seeing myself. Haha

This would be very handy when working on shortening the swing etc.

Same as I told Eddie, we can mess with it at WinStar if you want to.

Are you sure we want to put mine and Cookie's swings on video.

i'd love to mess around with it too.

No problemo Tim!!

Back