The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the weather holds out. Got a lesson scheduled after work. But, its June in Florida, so who knows what'll happen.

Hope the weather holds out. Got a lesson scheduled after work. But, its June in Florida, so who knows what'll happen.

No rain, but it was roughly 410° out there. Two larger buckets and my shirt probably weighed 8 pounds when I was done.

Information overload at work today. Not sure how I feel about everything, yet. Lot of interesting changes to come though.

Information overload at work today. Not sure how I feel about everything, yet. Lot of interesting changes to come though.
Are you safe?

Yeah. Just not sure yet what exactly I am going to be doing.

Happy Left Hander day to my fellow freaks.

I switch hit very well in baseball but was far better from the left (About .060 points) However I can't swing a golf club from my left side at all

When I was young I tried left handed 1 time in a game....struckout.

Luckily we were up like 32-5 or something stupid hence the toying around

I wish I could left handed equipment is like dirt cheap on the bay.

Play hockey left
Bat left and right
golf right
throw right
write right

Going to play golf on about 2 hours of sleep....this should be interesting.

I switch hit very well in baseball but was far better from the left (About .060 points) However I can't swing a golf club from my left side at all

I'm in the same boat, left-handed and I switch-hit in baseball but I could hit for more power from the left side than the right, but I always felt more comfortable swinging from the right side. Golf swing the same way. Feels so wrong from the left side.

I'm also a lefty who plays golf right handed.

I was a switch hitter as well. Far better contact hitter from the left, but all my power was from the right side. I've never tried a LH golf swing though.

So today is a big day for us. We are finally getting out of a lot of debt we had to rack up for various reasons. We always knew we'd get there, it's just really really nice to finally have that weight off our shoulders.

So today is a big day for us. We are finally getting out of a lot of debt we had to rack up for various reasons. We always knew we'd get there, it's just really really nice to finally have that weight off our shoulders.

Best feeling in the world. Congrats!

I would not wish that on anyone. A lot more equipment limitations than you'd think. It is frustrating.

I have yet to find this as accurate haha. Next time you see something dirt cheap pass along the info to me haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back