1 Spot Open - THP Invitational Sponsored By Bridgestone - Ocean City

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope it gets filled quickly.

I love being the fill in guy (Indy and LC were awesome) unfortunately I can not make this work on short notice :(

Guys if you can get there, do it, I can promise you, you will have a blast!!!!!!!!!

Rumor has it that there is a big woman community a few blocks from the course. Any interest?

and Ricky beat me to it...

Oh Brother you are killing me lol

You know me, if there was anyway possible I would be all over this. I just cant pull this off, and it saddens me to say that

Rumor has it that there is a big woman community a few blocks from the course. Any interest?

My friend just PMd Morgan to fill the spot. Hopefully he does what he needs to to fill it

Taps away

Indy was great! Good luck to he who gets in :) You won't regret it!

He's just waiting to hear back from Morgan.

Dev, this way you can harass him some more about lack of posting! I know I will!

Taps away

He's just waiting to hear back from Morgan.

Dev, this way you can harass him some more about lack of posting! I know I will!

Taps away

Is that the guy with 1 total post?
None since the HOF win?

Is that the guy with 1 total post?
None since the HOF win?

That's him. Um, he's been busy?

Taps away

Sorry to hear someone had to drop out. If I wasn't headed to California I would be already signed up and on my way. Come on guys!!!

that 1 post must have been special. I kid of course.

damn, that's harder than eating just one potato chip

Well, he's willing to change his plans this weekend and spend the money to attend the event, so hopefully that's good enough. If you want the spot filled, I guess he'll just wait until he hears something? I thought it was great he was willing to jump in so quickly.

Taps away

Sent a PM. Will be road tripping CJ style if I get in.

Well, he's willing to change his plans this weekend and spend the money to attend the event, so hopefully that's good enough. If you want the spot filled, I guess he'll just wait until he hears something? I thought it was great he was willing to jump in so quickly.

Taps away

It is great! No one said anything otherwise. Hope he gets in!

Taps away

It was a joke brother.
I know she got multiple PMs, so she will reach out and take care of it when she returns.

Glad to hear this is moving in the right direction. Great news.

JM

1 Spot Open - THP Invitational Sponsored By Bridgestone - Ocean City

I feel horrible that this spot opened.
But it sounds like it will only be temporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back