Major 2014 #TheGrandaddy Announcement - New Captain

First congrats to Jman and the doc for the absolute joy that will join their lives soon. I couldn't be happier for you.

Next, congratulations to #cookie. I could not think of a better man to lead THP in #The Grandaddy Dos than cookie. When I think of THPers, I think of cookie because he embodies all that is good about THP. Good luck buddy on your second journey this year, the one to bring back the belt to THP. I may not get the chance to compete in #TheGrandaddy, but if I do I'll be proud to have you as a captain.

Congrats to Jman on the addition to the family...family 1st, do doubt!

With that said....

Captain Cookie! Hell ya! Let's DO THIS! Congrats!

Congrats Cookie

Congrats Cookie. I was wondering about some post I saw from you earlier. It now make sense. I'm excited and happy for you brother. And for you Jman. Hate you can't captain this winning team, but it's fantastic news to here that team Miles is growing.

New Team Name: #CookiesMonsters

Ok, that was trying a bit too hard.

Congrats!!!!

Congrats Jman! Great things to come for you in fatherhood! :)

I didn't know men could have babies.

That was my favorite line as well. Also, "you could go with Danish or Eclair", those weren't bad either...

Congrats to both Jman and Cookie, so happy for both of you.

Outstanding selection!

#Cookie will be a great leader and will take it to the #zoocrew this year.

I will do all I can to join you in battle.

Congrats Cookie. I was wondering about some post I saw from you earlier. It now make sense. I'm excited and happy for you brother. And for you Jman. Hate you can't captain this winning team, but it's fantastic news to here that team Miles is growing.

One thing I should mention is that until this post went up...#Cookie did not have any idea he was being selected.

One thing I should mention is that until this post went up...#Cookie did not have any idea he was being selected.

that's awesome, would love to have seen the reaction.

Wow, that's crazy! Can't imagine the day #cookie's having today finding this out.

This is spectacular news! Congrats!

I want to be a #CookieMonster!

Same here

yba8ahe2.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Wow, that's crazy! Can't imagine the day #cookie's having today finding this out.

I can break it down a little, sheer elation, sheer shock, sheer joy, and a crazy kick in the ass of motivation to lead THP to victory.

Congrats Cookie!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It had to be after. I was reading something that he posted somewhere and did not understand. Once I read your news, it so became clear. Very excited for him and THP. Cookie is a amazing choice for captain and I know he will be fantastic at leasing team THP.

Congrats to both Jman and Cookie. Make the Basementdwellers proud!

That's awesome.

Surprise!!!!! I can only imagine how little work would get done after getting that message. Heck, I haven't gotten anything done all afternoon just following along!

Back