Gmamas Golf wants to donate to your charity.

Sorry I am just now seeing this. Signed up.

Hopefully we are sending some money to Wounded Warrior project!

we already send a nice check to wounded warrior project. looks like we are not going to make it to 500 names, which really surprises me, so we will only be giving to folds of honor. i hope the THP crowd restores my faith in mankind and especially golfers and gets on board with this thing so we can give away some real cash. not looking good so far.

Keep those sign ups coming!

Signed up today for the Houston Humane Society

Done. Thanks!

Cmon guys, jump in. Does not cost a thing and you can help a great charity.

Cmon guys, jump in. Does not cost a thing and you can help a great charity.

Thanks for the bump. Was waiting to get to a PC to do this.

Thank You Gmamas

I added mine Help Extinguish Hunter Syndrome

This needs to stay at the top, hopefully every THPer will see this and jump in. As has been said many times, it doesn't cost you anything to put your name and favorite charity in and it only takes about 30 seconds to fill out. Come on guys!

I'm signed up and thank you for your generosity!

Morning bump

I'm in and out for the next few weeks with my daughter in town. Just now saw this and signed up immediately. Thanks for the bump DD.

we are up to 43. that's not going to cut it!!!

Friday morning bump. Come on y'all, lets get some sign ups for charity.

we are up to a whopping 43 sign ups with 2 days left. that equates to $86 in charity contributions. our hope was $2000. we have a long way to go in 2 days.

ONCE AGIAN.... you do not have to spend a dime, all you have to do is sign up for our mailing list. the link is at the top of this thread.

Gmamasgolf is supplying all of the cash!!!

Come on folks, it takes 10 seconds

Bump it

Guys and Girls, we got a whopping 45 sign ups for the give away. To say that the response was a huge disappointment is an understatement. As per our agreement, we will send a check for $90 to the folds of honor. This is a far cry from the $2000 that we were hoping to donate. Maybe we will give this one more shot at a later date.

Was a good notion. I'm amazed more people signed up for the group buy than signed up for free money to charity. Surprised and a little disappointed as well.

Guys and Girls, we got a whopping 45 sign ups for the give away. To say that the response was a huge disappointment is an understatement. As per our agreement, we will send a check for $90 to the folds of honor. This is a far cry from the $2000 that we were hoping to donate. Maybe we will give this one more shot at a later date.
Thank you for any donation, sad there wasn't more signups.

Back