2015 THP Events--Where and Why? Lets Discuss

Maybe something in this general area?

2uzuw5g.jpg

looks good to me :laughing:

Solid sandwiches however. And I love food.

Dive bar wing specials are the best in the area too. Massive wings and dirt cheap

Solid sandwiches however. And I love food.

Didn't you tell me you'd never been to Fatheads? But skip the sandwiches. I'll take you to the good local joints: Butcher and the Rye, Meat and Potatoes, Legume, or Soba are all incredible eateries.

I'm skimming...but here is my list of locals I'd like to see.

Kansas City, MO/KS
Omaha, NE
Denver, CO (or Colorado Springs)
North Texas
Branson, MO
I'm not sure about logistics as to locals to stay at, but Hot Spring, AR has a TON of great courses

....and all of these are within a days drive for a LOT of the Midwest AC Members.

Omaha would be awesome!

Didn't you tell me you'd never been to Fatheads? But skip the sandwiches. I'll take you to the good local joints: Butcher and the Rye, Meat and Potatoes, Legume, or Soba are all incredible eateries.

Where yens from?

Where yens from?

That would be "yinz" and those from the area are affectionately known as yinzers. Yinzers are a special breed, lol

Be nice to get another event close by in Louisiana again.... Koasati pines in Kinder? Or the National in Moss Bluff!

PoW!!!

Wherever these events up, if the means and work allow it I will be there! #bringiton

Be nice to get another event close by in Louisiana again.... Koasati pines in Kinder? Or the National in Moss Bluff!

PoW!!!

New Orleans area - English Turn, TPC Louisiana
Gulf Coast - The Bridges, Grand Bear, Fallen Oak
Baton Rouge - Bluffs at St. Francisville, CC of Louisiana

Where yat?

Le triomphe in broussard :):):) where they hold a Web.com event. The Chitimacha!

PoW!!!

Miami or Ft. Lauderdale so we can board one of these beauties. I'd be happy to help.

u6u6ejuv.jpg

I'm skimming...but here is my list of locals I'd like to see.

Kansas City, MO/KS
Omaha, NE
Denver, CO (or Colorado Springs)
North Texas
Branson, MO
I'm not sure about logistics as to locals to stay at, but Hot Spring, AR has a TON of great courses

....and all of these are within a days drive for a LOT of the Midwest AC Members.
hot springs is nice, but not a great logistical choice (would be great for me personally though lol) if dallas on the the 2015 list it covers that area anyway :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

New Orleans area - English Turn, TPC Louisiana
Gulf Coast - The Bridges, Grand Bear, Fallen Oak
Baton Rouge - Bluffs at St. Francisville, CC of Louisiana

Where yat?

Carter Plantation outside of Hammond is a good one too. Played Bridges and Grand Bear years ago, have wanted to play TPC but the out of state rate is pricey

At least one event in the Great Northwest would be nice. The PGA, USGA, and NCAA have come or are coming up here... for good reason. Thanks for this topic.

I am just happy that one is coming to the WC

That would be "yinz" and those from the area are affectionately known as yinzers. Yinzers are a special breed, lol

Thanks. My best friend was from Pittsburgh and I heard him say it all the time, but never saw it spelled :)

He was from Southside and went to Point Park College. He loved that city and it's teams like nobody I'd ever met.

Miami or Ft. Lauderdale so we can board one of these beauties. I'd be happy to help.

u6u6ejuv.jpg

Love this guy's thinking. :angel:

Love this guy's thinking. :angel:
I bet that ship has a buffet, and you know I could find a great women at a buffet :p
THP crusie and golf outing..... I am in

u6u6ejuv.jpg

Yeah now that would work for Stay and Play accommodations!

A cruise would be incredible!!

Haven't done a cruise in a while. ...I'd be down for that

THP'ers crashing a cruise ship would get.....interesting. Haha

Back