2015 THP Events--Where and Why? Lets Discuss

That makes sense , I will see what I can do . Reading thru some old threads at work , I also notice individuals setup their own smaller events as well .

Thanks

Want to get into events?

Type fast!
Or have a system...

Oh and the waiting list ALWAYS pays off.

Waiting list always pays off and for the most part last year with how the schedule was released you had ample time to schedule time off. Not sure if it will be the same this year.

Best bet is to stay positive and give it your best shot.

Almost always.
Pretty sure we went to the waiting list for every event.
While being on the list doesn't guarantee a spot history says we will hit the list at some point...so never give up hope

Never going to please everyone, I think the system has worked pretty well myself, and as Mike said, we went to the list on like every event this year.

I was wait listed twice last year and got the call in both of them.

And in some cases deep into the waiting list.
2015 is going to be sweet and I hope all the people expressing their interest in events in here actually sign up for 1...especially if you have never been

And in some cases deep into the waiting list.
2015 is going to be sweet and I hope all the people expressing their interest in events in here actually sign up for 1...especially if you have never been

Me too, I think all of our first timers this year really got to see what its all about, I know at the Bear Trap it was pretty cool to see the first timers.

Talking it is one thing, I hope those that are really do jump in as well.

2015 will be groundbreaking and I truly believe we see many first timers getting the taste that keeps them coming back for more.

THP events are amazing!

The venues, formats, people... All well worth the efforts to get in, or on the wait list.

It's a chance to meet the great people that make THP special.

THP events are amazing!

The venues, formats, people... All well worth the efforts to get in, or on the wait list.

It's a chance to meet the great people that make THP special.
Quoted for truth buddy!

I know I had a small taste last year and I'm coming back for a huge refill!

Can't remember if anyone mentioned San Antonio in this thread. I was just thinking about it, and there some pretty fine Golf Resorts in that area. Don't know if the 2015 Events Calendar has been put to bed yet, but, there's another destination to think about for the future.

Can't remember if anyone mentioned San Antonio in this thread. I was just thinking about it, and there some pretty fine Golf Resorts in that area. Don't know if the 2015 Events Calendar has been put to bed yet, but, there's another destination to think about for the future.

That's a good call. San Antonio is a fun town too.

I've searched but cannot find a list of the 2015 events. Is there one with dates for some?

I've searched but cannot find a list of the 2015 events. Is there one with dates for some?

No dates have been set in stone, save for the week after the PGA show, and a few locations have been announced with no other details.

No dates have been set in stone, save for the week after the PGA show, and a few locations have been announced with no other details.

Also while not a date, I think it was mentioned that #THPLegacy would be sometime in July.

Back