SeeMore Putters Thread

Very nice Andy!

Awesome! Isn't it about time for you to become a SPi certified instructor?

I would love to take the time to learn that much about SPi, although I'm not sure I'd ever do the instructor role the justice it deserves.

My box of 3 coming from Franklin will now contain 4 putters. MFGP Deep Flange order placed!
Congrats Sox!

No Deep Flange purchase for the time being, so my box of 2 will have to remain at 2. Though thanks to in-flight WIFI I did purchase a SeeMore Model 1.699 during the flight home from TN (yes, it's a sickness).

5ategy2u.jpg

Well hello there....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Love the putter, but that head cover sure is pretty too!

In terms of feel.. how soft/hard is the SB2?

Can anyone compare to the Nike Method line?

In terms of feel.. how soft/hard is the SB2?

Can anyone compare to the Nike Method line?

Feel in putters is sound, the SB2 is aluminum, so its going to have a more plush and lower/fuller sound to it that makes it seem quite "soft". Not as sharp of a click as the Mod at impact, still plenty of feedback though.

Can I give SeeMore a call directly to order a DF since they are still out of stock online?

Can I give SeeMore a call directly to order a DF since they are still out of stock online?
I'm sure a quick call or email will brighten your day and tell you everything you need to know!

Yes. And tell them you are a THPer. They literally just got the heads in today so probably have not had time to update the site yet. Mine is already on the way to me!

Thanks for the responses. I shot them an email and Jim responded 10 minutes later that Alex would contact me tomorrow. Good stuff!

Thanks for the responses. I shot them an email and Jim responded 10 minutes later that Alex would contact me tomorrow. Good stuff!

Two people I am proud to have met recently at the THP/SeeMore event, and I know you are in great hands!!!!

So awesome.

This beauty arrived today!!

e8use4u5.jpg

a7a5e6ad.jpg

udesaby6.jpg

y4aguhe6.jpg

So proud to own a private reserve! It's so pretty I'm not sure I wanted to game it!!

Also thanks to Scott for the heads up and to Alex for getting me taken care of I'll be placing the order for a deep flange tomorrow!! Woot Woot!!

This beauty arrived today!!

e8use4u5.jpg

a7a5e6ad.jpg

udesaby6.jpg

y4aguhe6.jpg

So proud to own a private reserve! It's so pretty I'm not sure I wanted to game it!!

Also thanks to Scott for the heads up and to Alex for getting me taken care of I'll be placing the order for a deep flange tomorrow!! Woot Woot!!

Sure is a pretty putter Jimmy.

Hopefully mine will come in tomorrow. Did you get a tracking email from them Jimmy?

Hopefully mine will come in tomorrow. Did you get a tracking email from them Jimmy?

I did. I got a tracking email from FedEx. A day later they sent me the receipt for the transaction.

I think they are sending putters out to the guys first that finished their rounds a few Sundays ago.

; )

I think they are sending putters out to the guys first that finished their rounds a few Sundays ago.

; )

LOL, that makes sense then.

Gorgeous putter Jimmy!

Will not be able to contain myself tomorrow night when I get home. Waiting for me will be a new PR m8, new mFGP DF, revised black gunmetal z2c and revised OneCS. Will be like the best Christmas EVER!

Nice putter by the way Jimmy.

Gorgeous putter Jimmy!

Will not be able to contain myself tomorrow night when I get home. Waiting for me will be a new PR m8, new mFGP DF, revised black gunmetal z2c and revised OneCS. Will be like the best Christmas EVER!
thats quite a box of goodies their sir!

Love it Jimmy!

Is this the only PR without a copper insert or are my eyes deceiving me?

Great looking putter Jimmy. Very nice choice.

Love it Jimmy!

Is this the only PR without a copper insert or are my eyes deceiving me?

I'm not sure if that's the case or not, but this one definitely doesn't have a copper insert. I absolutely love the milling on this face.

Back