Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Because my flight on Sunday leaves at 5am out of Salisbury and frankly dont want to make that drive that early.

You and your early flights!

Because my flight on Sunday leaves at 5am out of Salisbury and frankly dont want to make that drive that early.

5 am flight is brutal. You might as well stay up all night. I'll round up the troops to keep you company.

Taps away

5 am flight is brutal. You might as well stay up all night. I'll round up the troops to keep you company.

Taps away

Not at my age. Early bedtime is a must.

Early flights are usually good because the plane arrived the night before so being delayed is less likely.

Tomorrow I will get into hotel early afternoon. Arrive earlier, pick up rental car, etc.

Playing practice round tomorrow afternoon at Lighthouse?

Playing practice round tomorrow afternoon at Lighthouse?

Sorry buddy, no golf for me. Not even bringing the clubs. My job will be to make sure everybody has fun and has chances to become #OutingApproved

Sorry buddy, no golf for me. Not even bringing the clubs. My job will be to make sure everybody has fun and has chances to become #OutingApproved

One day we will play some golf together. I guess I am towards the top of your dodge list. Heh. I swear I play fast.

Early flights are usually good because the plane arrived the night before so being delayed is less likely.

And if it's Southwest. You don't have to worry about being number 16 in the A group then get on board and see 20 "through" passengers already occupying the good seats.

That's disappointing I still want a rematch on a course that isn't cart path only with aerated greens what moron picked that dog track anyway?

That's disappointing I still want a rematch on a course that isn't cart path only with aerated greens what moron picked that dog track anyway?

Some FireFighter.
I think I should take my win and retire Mr. Job. :D

Sitting in a hotel room in Tampa, because my flight leaves tomorrow morning early and this is the hardest part. Its only a short trip, but I miss my family. Being gone every week for like 6 weeks straight is rough. I dont miss that part of my work, but understand it is the nature of the new beast.

We are going to have a lot of fun this weekend and I look forward to seeing everybody.

I appreciate the sacrifices you make sir!

I appreciate the sacrifices you make sir!

I just reread that and man it sounded like a pity party. I dont need that, I am going away to see 40 THPers. Its going to be a great time.

I know you got some Tampa food on the brain. Where ya heading?

I just reread that and man it sounded like a pity party. I dont need that, I am going away to see 40 THPers. Its going to be a great time.

No pity party. Being away from your family stinks. I've made some career decisions based on that fact alone. It is going to be fun. Looking forward to seeing you again.

I know you got some Tampa food on the brain. Where ya heading?

Nowhere. Brought my diet food with me and just had "delicious" white bean chili for lunch. Making big final push for the next 4 weeks.

That's commitment!

Nowhere. Brought my diet food with me and just had "delicious" white bean chili for lunch. Making big final push for the next 4 weeks.

Sit next to me at dinner again. I will not allow you to get the Egg burger.

Well, we still can't thank you enough!

No Selmons? I'm sure your airport hotel is very close.

No Selmons? I'm sure your airport hotel is very close.

I enjoy Lee Roys joint, but we have one in Sarasota too.
War Eagle and I used to meet there for drinks.

Back