Tiger Woods Enemy List

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hahaha I love Brandel being the first one.

Interesting. Most, the public has no idea about, some are a stretch, but definitely interesting.

That's a solid article and take of people who have rubbed Tiger the wrong way. It's not secrete that I'm not a HUGE fan of Tiger's. He's done SO much for this game, and as a golfer I have a ton of respect for him and what he's done on the course. However, this list is sort of what I see myself thinking from time to time. Each of us have our own quirks in life, but Tiger comes across very closed off. This isn't news to anyone, but as a person of his celebrity, it sure would be nice if he'd open up a little more from time to time. I don't know, maybe that's just how I am, and how I like others to be around me? It's not like I expect him to be BFF's with everyone he meets, but maybe the old saying, "Do unto others....".

Maybe that's just me.

I'm surprised Alex Miceli wasn't on there. It's pretty clear that Tiger despises him.

I'm surprised Alex Miceli wasn't on there. It's pretty clear that Tiger despises him.

Yeah, I thought with each click that Miceli's name had to be the next one.

Interesting piece. I knew of most. But a few I didn't.

The mention of Feinstein's book One on One is spot on. It's with a read in of itself. But the Tiger Chapter really gives a lot of previously unknown stuff between them.

Good read! For his game and what he's done for golf, I am a Tiger fan. The rest of it, I really could care less. I did find it interesting on Golf Channel this morning when they were saying how Tiger took extra time after this week's Pro-Am to talk about how his back was and the state of his game in general. In the past, the press would get him at the Tuesday press conference and that was it. They made comments about how maybe he has turned over a new leaf? Time will tell. In the meantime, let all the haters hate, but they'll be tuned in to watch him just like I will.

They made comments about how maybe he has turned over a new leaf?

Oh Golf Channel, such a unique perspective that they have used about 2 dozen times already. :angel:
Its called playing the edge in promotion talk. Confirm to the world that you are hurt, so if you succeed its amazing and if you fail, it was expected.

I like Tiger. Some people act like he's Barry Bonds or something.

I did not know about several of these names mentioned having a Tiger riff.

holy ads :spam:

Did not know about all of those 'enemies'. The common denominator in all of those is Tiger.

holy ads :spam:

Did not know about all of those 'enemies'. The common denominator in all of those is Tiger.

TIGER WOODS enemy list. I'd hope he's the common denominator....I kid! Lol

Never heard about the Clinton thing...still don't understand what Woods beef was.

Surprised no Fuzzy on there.

Never heard about the Clinton thing...still don't understand what Woods beef was.

Surprised no Fuzzy on there.

That one and the Bob Hope one are the ones that are pretty interesting and come off as very petty.

Golf Digest will do anything to snag readers. Tiger pulls readers. A lot of this has been re-hashed over the years multiple times already.

I cannot even remember when the last time I picked up one of their mags.

Sheesh, a few of those folks should look in the mirror lol. Like others I had no clue about some of them.

Watch out! By re-directing to this old GD slide show, you may get THP added to the list as a 20th!

That one and the Bob Hope one are the ones that are pretty interesting and come off as very petty.

The Clinton and Bob Hope deals definitely seem to indicate Woods having a chip on his shoulder. Things like that bother me more than him being closed off like he usually is. After all, it's things like the GQ article that will cause a person to be closed off and guarded towards media types, so I can't really blame him there.

I like Tiger, some folks need chip on their shoulder to achieve greatness. So someone from Bob Hope calls, and cause he is dying I'm suppose to go? Maybe tiger had other things to do. Why didn't Clinton invite him prior to winning?

I like Tiger, some folks need chip on their shoulder to achieve greatness. So someone from Bob Hope calls, and cause he is dying I'm suppose to go? Maybe tiger had other things to do. Why didn't Clinton invite him prior to winning?

I guess I see things differently. Bob Hope did a TON for golf long before there was a Tiger Woods. The man is dying and reaches out to the best out there to come and play and he gets the cold shoulder.

As for the president, I find that incredibly petty and ego driven.

Personally, I think everyone on that list, including Tiger, has way too much money, time, and ego. With the exception of the Bob Hope controversy, in which I think Tiger was wrong, it's all much ado about nothing... Except gossip and ego leak. Over the past years, and still today, Tiger Woods is the face of golf. Like it or not, that's a fact. We saw it in the $$$$ and attendance lost during his absence, and we've heard it from a large number of his peers. I imagine it is pretty tough to be Tiger.

Add John Feinstein.......

What I ultimately don’t understand is this: I know why people still want to watch Woods play golf. They want to see if the genius will come back, if it still lives somewhere inside him because when he was great he was great in ways no one has ever been great.
But why—WHY—are so many people still emotionally involved in Tiger Woods? Why do they get SO upset when he loses or when he’s criticized by ANYONE? The golfer is certainly worthy of our attention. The person? Sorry, not so much.

http://feinstein.radio.cbssports.co...-blog-tiger-woods-never-a-truly-happy-person/

Back